Best Attraction in the World: Adventureland

What is your favorite attraction in Adventureland of the Magic Kingdom?

• Swiss Family Treehouse

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • The Jungle Cruise

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 156 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tinkyroo

Picked Jungle Cruise. Now, if this were Disneyland I'd pick Indy! Of course, in Disneyland Pirates get my pick for best overall ride. I just can't stand the WDW version anymore after riding the Disneyland version.

I was going to say that the only ride that would be competition against POTC would be Indy. Too bad WDW does not have one. :(

I voted POTC! It is one of the best rides at WDW!! I love the queue, the smells, the sounds - heck I would love to just sit inside there for an hour and soak it all in!

Wbnemo1

I gotta weigh in here to those saying that POTC is a classic, sort of yes, but not to Jungle Cruise. If one checks they'll quickly find that Jungle was the Classic compared to POTC. Jungle at Disneyland was opened 1955, POTC was installed in 1967 . Here at WDW MK, Jungle was an opening day attraction in 71 and Pirates was added in 73. Naturally, I Voted Jungle...Babs

DisneyNut2007

OH NOEZ!! WE'VE GOT AN INDEPENDENT THINKER ON THE BOARD!!

That's right.

Those of you who hate "Under New Management" obviously still need to get lives and develop a sense of humor and drop the hatred before Iago comes to your houses and screams at you all non-stop through his megaphone until you go deaf--definetely a well-deserved punishment for all you heartless haters out there. :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom