Best Attraction in the World: Adventureland

What is your favorite attraction in Adventureland of the Magic Kingdom?

• Swiss Family Treehouse

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • The Jungle Cruise

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 156 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
Someone did this a few years ago, and I wanted to try it again (and if it's unpopular, this thread will die and fade in to oblivion).

Anyway, simple concept: we find out, one area at a time and narrowing it down, what WDW Magic's favorite attraction is, tournament-style. Of course, debate and personal experiences are what this is all about.

Anywho, starting with Adventureland.

jonnyc

It was a toss up betwen JC and POTC for me, but i plumped for POTC. It is a classic, and a classic i didn't really 'get' until my last trip, when i finnally appreciated how immersive the ride was. I'd love to ride the supposedly better versions of this attraction.

pluto1964

Pirates, no contest. Original Tiki was much better then new show and Jungle Cruise is OK, but not to the level of Pirates.

Goofy316

I was very close to picking the Junior Jungle Boats but then I decided to go with the rest of you guys and pick that pirate ride.

Probably the easiest poll you will ever take.

Thrill Seeker

Well, out of all of those, only two I really count as attractions (maybe 3 if you count the third spinner) and of those two, Pirates is the easy choice for the best.

sublimesting

OK, Pirates won, next land please. There are actually 2 lands that are just a given: Adventureland with POC and Liberty Squarte with HM. I am interested in Frontierland and Fantasyland to be honest.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm surprised POTC beat JC so soundly! I voted for JC, but that's assuming I have a great skipper!

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
I was very close to picking the Junior Jungle Boats but then I decided to go with the rest of you guys and pick that pirate ride.

Probably the easiest poll you will ever take.
Really? I'd imagine Jungle Cruise is more of a competition for Pirates than the Riverboat or HoP is for the Mansion.

Or Donald's Boat is for the Barnstormer. :lookaroun

harveyt0206

PotC is classic MK in my (humble) opinion. While not my favorite ride in the park, it is in my top 10 and may even make my "entire World" top 10. Hmmmm......you got me thinking. Of course, if HM doesn't win "overall", I just don't know what I will do with myself. :animwink:

Matt and Kelly

Seems like Pirates is the popular choice! I went with the majority on this one. Pirates has always been one of my top rides since I started visiting Disney parks, especially Disneyland.

Jungle Cruise is a close second...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom