Best Attraction in the World: Adventureland

What is your favorite attraction in Adventureland of the Magic Kingdom?

• Swiss Family Treehouse

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • The Jungle Cruise

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 156 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EPCOTPluto

I would say Pirates as well, but SFTH needs a little love as well... :D

JC get tedious if they repeat one spiel over and over again, like recently in one trip. :rolleyes:

hellotim

It was a toss up betwen JC and POTC for me, but i plumped for POTC. It is a classic, and a classic i didn't really 'get' until my last trip, when i finnally appreciated how immersive the ride was. I'd love to ride the supposedly better versions of this attraction.

I voted POTC too, just because my daughter loves JD. I also find the JC very funny, but the animatronics are poor.

Seen the revamped POTC. Its has JD in three places and also Barbosa and Davy Jones. Only minor changes, otherwise pret:Dty much as it was.

marsrunner

Picked Jungle Cruise. Now, if this were Disneyland I'd pick Indy! Of course, in Disneyland Pirates get my pick for best overall ride. I just can't stand the WDW version anymore after riding the Disneyland version.

SirGoofy

Ummm, Jungle Cruise. Easy. Jungle is the second best attraction at MK, and far and above better than Pirates. Pirates is honestly one of the most overrated rides at the MK. Now, if we were talking about the Disneyland version there would be a competition, but at the MK, Jungle blows Pirates out of the water like a hippobottomless.

elisatonks

I voted jungle cruise hands down, i never been to impressed with the WDW version of POTC, i thinks its because I rode the DLP one first, and its makes the wdw look rather sad.

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
I'm among those that also has trouble enjoying our Pirates just for what it is since I've ridden other versions. That said, it's still the attraction I enjoy myself on the most in AL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom