Beauty and the Beast 2017

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
outside of disney fan circles.. I've seen it mentioned once. It seems cinderella was making more waves.. maybe because it was really the first to tackle these untouchable classics in a direct retelling
You are forgetting Harry Potter fan sites. Ms. Watson has a large Harry Potter fan following. I'm not saying it will translate to box office success but every Potter fan site/page was all over this.

Also Broadway fan pages are on this too. Broadway alums and Tony nominees and winners in the cast.

flynnibus

Premium Member
You are forgetting Harry Potter fan sites. Ms. Watson has a large Harry Potter fan following. I'm not saying it will translate to box office success but every Potter fan site/page was all over this.

Also Broadway fan pages are on this too.

I was only trying to reference 'the general population' anecdotally :) Fandoms are their own beasts :D

Californian Elitist

I too found it forgetable.. and lacking in the memorable songs/sequences that the original had (even with all its flaws).

I like enchanted more than any of these others I've seen.. mainly because its takes its own course and isn't afraid to poke fun at the stereotype itself. That and it had some great musical pieces.

Agreed.

I like Enchanted, too. I like a few of the live-action films to come from Disney in the last couple of years, however I feel Disney hasn't made a great one in a long time. They've made good or decent films in the last few years, but not a great one. Curse of the Black Pearl was the last one for me.

Matt_Black

Agreed.

I like Enchanted, too. I like a few of the live-action films to come from Disney in the last couple of years, however I feel Disney hasn't made a great one in a long time. They've made good or decent films in the last few years, but not a great one. Curse of the Black Pearl was the last one for me.

For what it's worth, I really liked John Carter.

Sped2424

Original Poster
tumblr_o9yd519x2g1rwfctbo1_1280.png

First official poster dropped today. And it's GORGEOUS

Matt_Black

How is that relevant or important for that matter lol Nightcrawler looks like the devil people love him? Also the only similarity is that he has horns reminiscent of a ram. People really look for anything to make a comment on don't they.

Heck, look at Disney's Gargoyles, one of the most beloved animated series they've ever producer, and all the main characters from that look weird and creepy.

TyTrap

I agree with you both. People look to find negatives in everything these days. On a side note I'm a fan of Lumieer's design. Looks like Ewan McGregor will have another cool action figure even though the B&TB franchise doesn't really lend to action figures per se. More like dolls and playsets and costumes. But I'm splitting hairs lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom