Beauty and the Beast 2017

FettFan

No, I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was agreeing with you. Lol. I agree that she doesn't look bored in her films.

Fett is mistaking Emma Watson for Kristen Stewart, who actually does look bored in her films.

Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart staring contest = Absolute Zero would be hit. The cold iciness of their faces would cause the universe to stop.

FettFan

Jezz did emma watson spit in your cereal.

Nope. She's just boring and horribly miscast, supposedly because of her name recognition will bring in Harry Potter fans.

And Richard Dawkins fans.
Richard+dawkins+is+secretly+emma+watson_9cfe1d_4779480.gif

Californian Elitist

Kristen can't move her face because she still can't get over edward sparkling

Lol Exactly. What's interesting is she showed more emotion in her earlier films, from when she was a child. At least that's how I feel.

Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart staring contest = Absolute Zero would be hit. The cold iciness of their faces would cause the universe to stop.

Okay.

Sped2424

Original Poster
A lot of stuff today! First up a very small snippet and unfortunately terrible audio quality of Emma Watson singing! The clip comes from one of the new Batb Dolls which just landed on shelves along with a LOT of new merch from that film. She sounds more like susan egan than paige o'hara! (Belle on Broadway vs animated belle) and I am very impressed!!

Sped2424

Original Poster
And last some promotion images of Emma were released today as well.
tumblr_oiys9kFtQP1sundbso1_1280.jpg

And with the toys a sneak peak of Emma in her final dress in the film ;) Spoilers ahead
tumblr_oiwakkTojd1t8c2svo1_1280.jpg

Sped2424

Original Poster
Let the money machines churn.

The doll looks like she's got an underbite. Quite strange-looking, but she'll sell.
I know I might spend money on the object figurines to line my desk. :oops: And if they make any sort of larger versions of them I also would probably spend stupid amounts on them.

21stamps

I'm not thrilled with Emma Watson playing Belle. Nothing against her or her acting skills..just wish it would have been someone without such an iconic role under their belt already.

Californian Elitist

I know I might spend money on the object figurines to line my desk. :oops: And if they make any sort of larger versions of them I also would probably spend stupid amounts on them.

You won't be the only one! This move is about to make boatloads of cash for Disney.

I went to one of my local movie theaters this Christmas to see Fences in Los Angeles, and right in the middle of the concession stand area were two, very large cases with prop and costume replicas from Beauty and the Beast. Disney is gearing up early. Honestly, I feel they don't even need to market the film.

Californian Elitist

I'm not thrilled with Emma Watson playing Belle. Nothing against her or her acting skills..just wish it would have been someone without such an iconic role under their belt already.

I believe we should be more worried about the script and the overall direction of the film. Disney hasn't been successful in translating their animated films to live-action, in my opinion. Watson is a very good actress, but if the script and storytelling are bad...

Sped2424

Original Poster
You won't be the only one! This move is about to make boatloads of cash for Disney.

I went to one of my local movie theaters this Christmas to see Fences in Los Angeles, and right in the middle of the concession stand area were two, very large cases with prop and costume replicas from Beauty and the Beast. Disney is gearing up early. Honestly, I feel they don't even need to market the film.
It broke all kinds of Records for trailers didn't it? This is Disney's next big thing imo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom