Be Our Guest Reservations

AmongMadPeople

I'd classify this as "developing situation." Someone I'd trust said they're still working on a solution, but the best bet would be to book a new reservation talking to a person, with a CC guarantee. Of course everything is booked, so that is impossible.

Currently transferred to a regular dining agent, and they're trying to figure it out for me, but they are just as in the dark as we are. I don't think they've really come up with a solution for this yet.

dclick4968

Took over 3 hours to finally get through (using two phones). Dialed 500 times on EACH PHONE. But...we got the day we wanted and within 20 mins of the time we wanted...SCORE!

wilkeliza

I'd classify this as "developing situation." Someone I'd trust said they're still working on a solution, but the best bet would be to book a new reservation talking to a person, with a CC guarantee. Of course everything is booked, so that is impossible.

Currently transferred to a regular dining agent, and they're trying to figure it out for me, but they are just as in the dark as we are. I don't think they've really come up with a solution for this yet.

Keep us posted. I'm trying to get through to an agent now.

stichrules

Woo Hoo! After 3 hours finally got thru using 407-939-6244, got the date and pretty close to the time we wanted. Actually got thru 3 times, the 1st 2 times got disconnected before it finished making my reservation but I ended 3 rd time was charm. Now my granddaughter will be so excited, Belle is her favorite princess and now she gets eats at the Beast's castle, I really think my precious 4 yr old GD's head is going to explode.​

DisneyGirl3820

Glad I'm not the only one who finds this situation completely frustrating. Got the time/date I wanted at 7am this morning but after the poster here said the reservation is not valid without the CC#, I'm SO upset. I was thrown into automated reservations and booked through them. Currently on hold waiting for a real person. I have a confirmation number and I can pull the reservation up online. I'm hoping they just have to add the CC# because I'll go nuts if all my efforts were for nothing. Very upset o_O

wiigirl

Took over 3 hours to finally get through (using two phones). Dialed 500 times on EACH PHONE. But...we got the day we wanted and within 20 mins of the time we wanted...SCORE!

Wow...now thats dedication!
75.gif

DisneyGirl3820

Just spoke with CS and they said reservation will be spit out if there's no credit card associated with the reservation. Said everything is all filled for the time I wanted and I'm in tears. On hold for them to check into the situation.....unbelievable.

bouncerdawg

I had a heartbreak this morning - got through literally at 6:59am but the system said they were closed. Hung up and then didn't get back through until 9:17am after placing over 200 calls. Painful! Then the automated system couldn't find an opening on my dates, so I got put on hold for about 55 minutes until I got an agent. She still couldn't find a time at my preferred time, but she ended up finding one for me on 11/26. The 27th and 29th were completely booked. It should be noted, however, that those 2 dates are Christmas Party dates, so the restaurant may not be open after 7pm those days. I did give a credit card for confirmation.

If this rumor about reservations without credit card info being dropped at Midnight tonight is true, it may be in your best interest to call back tomorrow to see about getting a more preferred time. Just a thought.

AmongMadPeople

It appears dining agents aren't able to add CC guarantee to the reservations made through the automated system. The phone agent may need to call Guest Services or transfer you to Guest Services to add it, resulting in a new confirmation number. I'll just throw out a reminder to be patient and kind, as the people you're talking to aren't the ones responsible for this mess (yes, it's a huge mess!) :)

I haven't heard what their plan is for reservations without a CC at this point.

wilkeliza

Just spoke with CS and they said reservation will be spit out if there's no credit card associated with the reservation. Said everything is all filled for the time I wanted and I'm in tears. On hold for them to check into the situation.....unbelievable.

Can they not rebook your reservation? I'm currently on hold waiting to add the credit card and to book a second day.

AmongMadPeople

In one of my phone calls, they said they're only taking reservations for an hour and a half on party days (I'm assuming 4:00-5:30). A little math and you can see how that makes this situation even tougher.

RSoxNo1

Woo Hoo! After 3 hours finally got thru using 407-939-6244, got the date and pretty close to the time we wanted. Actually got thru 3 times, the 1st 2 times got disconnected before it finished making my reservation but I ended 3 rd time was charm. Now my granddaughter will be so excited, Belle is her favorite princess and now she gets eats at the Beast's castle, I really think my precious 4 yr old GD's head is going to explode.​
What is this #?

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Call number: One.

Duration: Ten minutes.

How: DVC Member Services which REQUIRES you be a DVC Member for them to make it.

#LikeABoss

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
My wife actually mentioned that they were not taking reservations during the Christmas Party, so I guess that is really limiting the reservation times. Got ours finally though, after many hours of combined effort. It did go from the perfect time when she was trying with the automated line, to a not-quite-as-good time when she got to the agent.

Finally got through to the automated system ... It spelled my information wrong and when I tried to correct it, I got placed on hold to speak to a cast member. After about 60 min, I was able to talk to them...the Automated ADRs that were available when I first called were already gone! I was able to make a good reservation and they did require my credit card even though I'm on the Dining Plan. I'm so excited! Keep trying everyone :)

wilkeliza

Finally got through to the automated system ... It spelled my information wrong and when I tried to correct it, I got placed on hold to speak to a cast member. After about 60 min, I was able to talk to them...the Automated ADRs that were available when I first called were already gone! I was able to make a good reservation and they did require my credit card even though I'm on the Dining Plan. I'm so excited! Keep trying everyone :)

The credit card is for cancelation so even if you are on Disney Dinning Plan they require it incase you no call no show.

steve76

Thank god I saw this thread! I have tried a few times today to get through, on a totally unrelated matter, and not been able to - I thought I was getting the wrong number or something! I didn't realise today was BOG-day! I shall wait until later in the week and not waste any more expensive international calls...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom