Be Our Guest Reservations

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Here's how it worked out for me-

Starting at 7, even my back end line didn't work. Got through a few minutes past 7. Ended up being on hold for 50 minutes when I hung up.

Used another phone to call and make reservations using the automated system. Normally I hate it since it takes so long to say and verify everything, but today that is much shorter than hold times! Took about 25 minutes to make 4 reservations. Automated didn't take credit card, even though the terms it read said there is a cancellation policy.

It seems on nights there is a party, reservation times are only available pretty early on.

Is that number different than the normal one?

wilkeliza

Still no luck for me I've been calling for a little over 45 minutes and get Sorry your call can not be completed or busy every time.

hockeyfran

I have been trying since 7am EST and only get busy signal or the occasional "All circuits are busy". I have called over 260 times so far this am. Can you guys pass along some of the luck you had in getting a reservation?:D

dreamfinder

Think I've been hearing 6 different variations on the "HAH! Not gonna connect you...." so far. Errr...... The worst is the one that connects, but then tells you it is busy. Guessing that is the internal WDW system crudding out.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I'm going to have tell myself that the 17 minutes where I had to take a break from redialing to do my morning call with my offshore developers was not a missed opportunity. It is just a 17 minute break from the "all circuits busy signal"

AmongMadPeople

Is that number different than the normal one?

Same 407-WDW-DINE. Just go through the prompts and don't say "agent." "Be Our Guest" is a valid restaurant selection. The key today is just being lucky enough to get through.

I'd also say that if you're trying for a reservation on a party night, ask for 5 as your reservation time. If you ask for later, it may not think there is anything available, and then hand you off to the queue for an agent. This is just speculation on my part.

Scuttle

I've never received an email confirmation or reminder when making reservations over the phone. Even when they take one from me, it's not resulted in anything. Although I haven't tried with mine yet, you should be able to pull it up online.

I hope so because I wasn't able to write down the confirmation number.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Same 407-WDW-DINE. Just go through the prompts and don't say "agent." "Be Our Guest" is a valid restaurant selection. The key today is just being lucky enough to get through.

I'd also say that if you're trying for a reservation on a party night, ask for 5 as your reservation time. If you ask for later, it may not think there is anything available, and then hand you off to the queue for an agent. This is just speculation on my part.
Thank you. I was hoping it was some double secret phone number. Since I've yet to connect, it wont help, but I really appreciate your answer!

AmongMadPeople

I hope so because I wasn't able to write down the confirmation number.

You may need to wait for the dust to settle and call back to have them pull it up with your name/phone number. I don't think there is a way to pull up a reservation online without a confirmation number. I can tell you what the likely first 8 digits are, if you have even the slightest idea what the last 4 were.

experiment624

i started thinking i forgot to pay my cell phone bill or something, I was getting the same "call cannot be completed at this time" cell message, but then got the same message from my office phone. I can't even get to the automated system! Let us know your progress as you get through! It'll give the rest of us encouragement to keep trying, hee hee.

dreamfinder

Finally got through after trying off and on (more on....) for the last 1 hr 45 mins. Got what I wanted when I wanted it, so there is still hope. Just keep trying! They do pull up in the online "Find a lost reservation" search almost instantly after booking it if you are a paranoid type.

dreamfinder

I called at 7am and had no problem at all. Was done in about five minutes. The only weird thing was that I thought you had to give a credit card but it never asked for one.

They do specifically mention the $10 per person charge in the fine print they read you. Maybe they are bypassing it now to help speed up the process, but will start collecting it once it returns to normal?

experiment624

Is it better to try through 407-WDW-DINE or through 407-WDISNEY ? Which one have people been having more luck with?

i just got through on both, had to try a second time because automated system misunderstood me and transferred me to agent. I dial alternately between the two numbers.

wilkeliza

I'm about to give up. Calling at least 4 calls every minute for an hour is ridiculous. I haven't even been able to get through to the automated system. I don't even want to talk to a person just the computer system.

wilkeliza

2 hours now....

Yeah I know this is going to be a great restaurant but I am about to just give up and say lunch it is haha. My bf who is the one who really wants a reservation since I'll be in FL for 5 months and can hope for a cancelation already told me to give up.

coachwnh

took us a little over 35 minutes of calling, but by 740 am we had our reservations for nov 24 and dec 27 at the times we wanted. for those dates (and they are high volume days in WDW) we still had plenty of options. we did the automated ressies since the message said it was over a 60 minute wait to speak with a CM. we couldnt add our allergy info, but that can be added at a later time. Good luck and keep calling!

WDWFREAK53

Yeah I know this is going to be a great restaurant but I am about to just give up and say lunch it is haha. My bf who is the one who really wants a reservation since I'll be in FL for 5 months and can hope for a cancelation already told me to give up.

That's exactly where I'm at. Especially since it's not a character meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom