Be Our Guest Reservations

DisneyGirl3820

There were 870,000 phone calls attempting to get BOG reservations on Monday?

Wow. It's actually kind of nice knowing that so many people love Disney that much!

HouCuseChickie

There were 870,000 phone calls attempting to get BOG reservations on Monday?

Wow. It's actually kind of nice knowing that so many people love Disney that much!

Very interesting...although I have to wonder how many attempts were made on top of this figure. Considering it took me over a thousand tries to get through that first time (thought it was hundreds until I did the math) and another 40-50 attempts to get through later in the day to add my credit card...I'm guessing that number is in the millions when you add in all of the failed attempts. Pure chaos!

Dad 2 M & M

I looked during most of the month of December online and I couldn't find any open reservations for dinner.
My guess would be Dec was totally booked by last Thursday...I was able to get a ressie by 8:30 Monday. It took almost 1 1/2 hours of constant redialing to get through!

wilkeliza

I looked during most of the month of December online and I couldn't find any open reservations for dinner.

They are booked solid until the new year and I think maybe the entire 180 days with only a few random times and dates. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party cut the operating hours for several days so that is where a lot of reservations for December went. On the night of parties they only are open for 2 to 3 hours. I was fortunate enough to get two reservations in December one for me and my bf and one for me and my college program roommate.

koryadams

December 17th at 5:15pm is the best I could do by 8am on that Monday!!! Crazy! I heard there were lines at the guest relations at WDW to get reservations! I am just blessed and lucky that I got in because this is my favorite movie and really am looking forward to this area the most!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom