Avengers: Age of Ultron

erasure fan1

I do like the new footage but I did really hope for a trailer that gave more insight into the movie. I know they don't need to because most everyone in the world is going to go see it even if they did no trailer. I am just a sucker for a good trailer.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I found it under whelming as well. But the first one was so good. There are a few frames in the trailer that seem to show a younger Natasha pre Black Widow.

screen-shot-2015-01-12-at-6-40-33-pm.png

Apparently there is a lot going on in this trailer that non comic book fans (like myself) are missing - http://insidemovies.ew.com/2015/01/12/avengers-age-of-ultron-trailer-2/

erasure fan1

Hey guys, I got this in my dash.. but unsure if it as been confirmed.

It says that "amazing" Spiderman might appear in Avengers 3 (infinity wars)

http://screenrant.com/spider-man-in-the-avengers-3-infinity-war/
This came from cinema blend
cinemablend said:
However, a representative from Sony had some rain to pour on this parade and is telling Comic Book Resources that those fans need to slow their roll. According to the unnamed Sony rep, the report merely cites an "old rumor" with "no validity whatsoever."

While I do think it may still happen, nothing has been confirmed yet. Until it comes officially from Marvel or Sony I'm going to act as its not happening so I'm not too disappointed if nothing ever happens.

Gomer

This came from cinema blend

While I do think it may still happen, nothing has been confirmed yet. Until it comes officially from Marvel or Sony I'm going to act as its not happening so I'm not too disappointed if nothing ever happens.

I believe the original story came from Latino-Review, who have exemplary Marvel sources. I almost trust them when it comes to Marvel more than any offical studio announcement or denial.

Warning, there are many, huge, potential spoilers in that story.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/marvelous-da7e-78-the-fates-of-cap-thor-and-spidey

erasure fan1

I believe the original story came from Latino-Review, who have exemplary Marvel sources. I almost trust them when it comes to Marvel more than any offical studio announcement or denial.

Warning, there are many, huge, potential spoilers in that story.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/marvelous-da7e-78-the-fates-of-cap-thor-and-spidey
Sony did say that the Latino review story was referencing old rumors/info. I still think it can happen, I'm just not ready to believe it till it comes from Sony or Marvel.

Gomer

Sony did say that the Latino review story was referencing old rumors/info. I still think it can happen, I'm just not ready to believe it till it comes from Sony or Marvel.
Oh I’m with you. I’m not saying it’s a done deal. But I wouldn’t trust a word coming out of Sony’s mouthpiece right now. They are scrambling and desperate to save face. Whereas LR has been right far more than wrong, even when the studios frequently deny at first.

Matt_Black

Latino Review? Weren't they the ones who said Jason Mamoa was a lock to play Drax the Destroyer, or that an Pixar directed Star Wars was on the way?

Gomer

Latino Review? Weren't they the ones who said Jason Mamoa was a lock to play Drax the Destroyer, or that an Pixar directed Star Wars was on the way?
Well, I said their Marvel sources were good, but things do change. No one will be correct 100% of the time when dealing with movies in production as the films themselves change. Mamoa was in consideration for Drax but got beaten out by Batista if I recall correctly. They are right more often than not when it comes to Marvel anyway.

Off the top of my head I remember them correctly putting out the following well before announcements.

Brolin as Thanos
Boseman as BP
Cooper as Rocket
Cumberbatch as Strange (in addition to being the first to peg him as Kahn in ST)

NMBC1993

...and it's finally here. The Joss Whedon banter has reveled itself in Age of Ultron, it was only a matter of time. sigh there goes my hopes of an Avengers film with a Winter Soldier tone.

Come on Russo brothers, hurry up and take control of this series!

Although, I did like Hawkeye's line about becoming part of the team. That line actually seemed heroic.

NMBC1993

And I do not mind it, to an extent. I understand why they do it, especially when your trying to appeal to a more general audience. But, I just personally feel that the Avengers films tend to do it a bit too much. It makes sense for Tony Stark to banter, he's that kind of guy that's what he does. But when everyone on the team is bantering just as much as Tony Stark...it personally dilutes the film of tension or taking away time that could be spent developing the story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom