Avengers: Age of Ultron

Bairstow

pinoltron_by_ivanking-d83z9wl.jpg

CentralFLlife

I'm still adjusting to Ultron's look at the end of the trailer. Honestly, I thought his final form would look like this since that's how they promoted it.
View attachment 71279

I don't know.... The current look just looks a little off to me. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it.
View attachment 71280

View attachment 71281
Only the first and last one are Ultron, I wish the EW ultra was his final form, it looks so menacing. The 2nd one where he is coming out of the water is just one of his minions

tribbleorlfl

Anyone catch last night's Once Upon A Time? The promo for Tuesday's AOS is no longer saying "Broadcast Premier of the New trailer," it is now saying "Exclusive SCENE."

Me thinks with the premature leak of the trailer, they decided to up their game in order to still get their ratings boost. If they are indeed going to show a scene and not the trailer, I'm betting its the party crash scene as this footage was already shown at Comic-Con and featured heavily in the trailer.

erasure fan1

Anyone catch last night's Once Upon A Time? The promo for Tuesday's AOS is no longer saying "Broadcast Premier of the New trailer," it is now saying "Exclusive SCENE."

Me thinks with the premature leak of the trailer, they decided to up their game in order to still get their ratings boost. If they are indeed going to show a scene and not the trailer, I'm betting its the party crash scene as this footage was already shown at Comic-Con and featured heavily in the trailer.
That's probably a good bet. Shield still isn't doing the numbers that I think they want it to so why not give it a boost, or at least try to. I still think people expect to see superheroes in a show that has Marvel in the title. So while the trailer might give it a one day boost, the next week it will be back to normal.

Matt_Black

I'm not crazy about Captain Marvel, simply because in my opinion, the only REAL Captain Marvel is that big fella in red who says "Shazam!"

doctornick

I'm not crazy about Captain Marvel, simply because in my opinion, the only REAL Captain Marvel is that big fella in red who says "Shazam!"

Well, you'll be able to see a movie based on him in a few years as well.

I'm actually surprised they used the "Captain Marvel" moniker for Carol Danvers -- I think of her as being "Ms. Marvel" myself. But I guess Captain is the name she is using nowadays int he comics and they want it to synch up.

I'm glad they are using Danvers and not Monica Rambeau, who I find less interesting as a character.

Matt_Black

Well, you'll be able to see a movie based on him in a few years as well.

I'm actually surprised they used the "Captain Marvel" moniker for Carol Danvers -- I think of her as being "Ms. Marvel" myself. But I guess Captain is the name she is using nowadays int he comics and they want it to synch up.

I'm glad they are using Danvers and not Monica Rambeau, who I find less interesting as a character.

Oh, I know- DC announced a Shazam movie along with a buttload of other films a few weeks ago. Which is why I find it suspect that Marvel Studios greenlights Captain Marvel.

As far as the name goes, the only reason she's Captain Marvel now is so that Marvel doesn't lose the trademark; it's basically to screw over DC.

erasure fan1

Aside from a scene of the group talking at the beginning of the trailer, the agents of shield trailer was basically the same. I was kind of hoping for something more but oh well, just have to wait for the official 2nd trailer.

Matt_Black

All right, I'm afraid I now have to call shenanigans. Cap is ABSOLUTELY worthy enough to wield Mjolnir, and in fact has.

captain-america-mjolnir.jpg

I DID like that Thor did seem a touch concerned when Cap tried, and it even looked like he managed to nudge it, but yeah. He totally should have lifted that, no problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom