Avengers: Age of Ultron

Matt_Black

I was about to suggest that either might possibly be in the post-credit stinger to set up Ant-Man, but then I realized we probably would have heard about either actress being in that film by now.

Bparso87

I was about to suggest that either might possibly be in the post-credit stinger to set up Ant-Man, but then I realized we probably would have heard about either actress being in that film by now.
I am not sure if they will set up any man with the credits I think it will be to set up civil war and Thor.

Matt_Black

Ant-Man is the next movie, and often the previous film sets up the next. Iron Man 2 set up Thor, Cap set up Avengers, and Thor 2 set up GOTG.

Bparso87

I know this but with all the script changes and stuff with it might be the rare case. Avengers never set up anything except thanos and iron man 3 was a joke end credit sceen

Bparso87

True, which is why I used the qualifier "often" instead of "always". ;)
It might set up any man and I love ant man but I would be disappointed if it was with all the news from marvel as of late I think everyone would love to see spidey swinging and land on the avengers tower

doctornick

So this means no Marvel movie tease? How can they ruin a tradition like that?

There's going to be a mid-credits scene at least.

It's supposed to involve Heimdall and Loki (and presumably Thor). So, probably a set up for Thor: Ragnarok (though not coming out until 2017)

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of zinger for Ant Man or Spider-Man as well.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

So this means no Marvel movie tease? How can they ruin a tradition like that?
I agree. I find it funny that they couldn't come up with anything better than the "shawarma" scene. While it was awesome, these guys are crazy good at what they do so it amazes me they couldn't come up with something. Oh well, the movie will be awesome anyway.

FoozieBear

So does this mean there is going to be an upcoming movie tease, or just not another "shwarma" type sequence? So the Marvel style additional scenes WILL be in the credits?

erasure fan1

So does this mean there is going to be an upcoming movie tease, or just not another "shwarma" type sequence? So the Marvel style additional scenes WILL be in the credits?
there will be a mid credit scene but they will not have a shwarma type scene after the credits are done.

Disneyhead'71

The mid credit tease is that this guy will be joining the team for Avengers 3.

Disney-Frozen-Marshmallow-Wallpaper.jpg

doctornick

So, of late, MCU movies have typically had 2 "post-credit" scenes -- one typically a wrap up of something from the film and the other a set up for a future film. They could easily still due this by having one scene right after the movie ends (like the dancing Groot scene from GotG) and one mid-credits as Whedon has said.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom