Avengers 4!

mf1972

7921D272-E128-450D-AE7D-24C868ECEA04.jpeg

LSLS

I've done way too good a job staying away (and usually I like spoilers) to lose it 16 hours out. Youtube/Google is locked down. Talking with the daughter on hero names, neither of us could remeber Hawkeye real name. Not a chance I was googling it, just said we will see tomorrow.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I have a big middle finger extended to any jack wagon posting spoilers in any way, shape, or form online. I may just hide in a corner of WDWMagic until Saturday at noon, when we’re seeing it. 😁

Next week, I don’t care as much. But some people just have to try and ruin things for others. I truly don’t understand it.

Quinnmac000

Just saw it..non spoiler review and just solely based on my emotions.

1st hour...zzzz
2nd Hour
:clap:

3rd hour: a combination of
:freak:
and
:fist:
and
:grumble:

I enjoyed infinity war more and I have a feeling this will probably be the most divisive Marvel film yet.

It doesn't stand up well overall mainly due to the fact the film has a lot of issues but I don't see a way to get around the issues the film had.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Just saw it..non spoiler review and just solely based on my emotions.

1st hour...zzzz
2nd Hour
:clap:

3rd hour: a combination of
:freak:
and
:fist:
and
:grumble:

I enjoyed infinity war more and I have a feeling this will probably be the most divisive Marvel film yet.

It doesn't stand up well overall mainly due to the fact the film has a lot of issues but I don't see a way to get around the issues the film had.
Divisive? I’ve only heard a couple people say that so it doesn’t sound divisive to me. I’ve heard the first hour is needed though slow has been thrown around but when it gets started it is the greatest thing ever seen. Can’t wait to talk about it in great length.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom