Avengers 4!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Now that Infinity War is out we can start the chat about the next one Due May 3rd, 2019! If you are posting/reading here please note there will be spoilers for all other released Marvel movies including Infinity War.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Hey, hey the gangs all here. Some shots from the filming of 4

1524887585931.png

1524887774342.png

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
My guess is that, in the trailer, they were concealing the fact that Hulk was having "performance issues." Audiences were expecting to see Hulk, so the trailer gave them what people expected.

Did the rest of the scene show up like this, only with CGI Bruce in the Suit instead of CGI Hulk?
I can’t remember! There was so much going on there.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
The screen writers for 3 and 4 have spoken -

“[Characters] don't have the same amount [of screentime] in each movie,” said Markus. “They only get as much as the story demands for them. You might feel, I could've used 15% more Captain America there, but, like, you'd be riffing as opposed to telling a story. So I think over the span of two movies, everyone gets exactly the amount of screentime they need and deserve.”
Added McFeely, “You may walk away from movie one and go, Well, I could've used more of the character. Odds are, you'll get a lot of that character in the next movie.”

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Cassie Lang is being played by a new actress who is 16! She was 6 in the first Ant-man.

Princess Leia

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Loki looks pretty much as he did when Thanos killed him, Thor has long hair again (boo) def timey wimey stuff going on here.

Phicinfan

Well after just seeing the Infinity Wars part one, I almost would have bet the time stone becomes a major, major issue, as they used it to reincarnate the Mind stone in the movie - that sets the plot.

Plus all the pictures on set from their original costumes as well.....tells ya its a time travel movie.

Can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom