twebber55

LOL I do not see anything exciting here. I am sorry I just do not find walking under a floating tree exciting. When I look at the banshee, all I see is Soarin, yes I know its is amazing different but still, all I see is Soarin. Albiet, much more advanced. The river journey looks good but even still, plants that light up is not exciting to me.

And do not get me started on that horrible menu in pandora land. I am very vocal that I happen to like burgers, chicken but that food looks disgusting.

Yep, jump on me I do not mind. It is my opinion :)
sounds like you have no interest in the land at all...

gorillaball

LOL I do not see anything exciting here. I am sorry I just do not find walking under a floating tree exciting. When I look at the banshee, all I see is Soarin, yes I know its is amazing different but still, all I see is Soarin. Albiet, much more advanced. The river journey looks good but even still, plants that light up is not exciting to me.

And do not get me started on that horrible menu in pandora land. I am very vocal that I happen to like burgers, chicken but that food looks disgusting.

If it doesn't sound exciting, if it only sounds like walking under a floating tree and you just see Soarin and plants that light up and the food you would prefer is burgers and chicken.... Then by all means don't go into the land, it's not for you. And if that is the case why do you live in the forums of Avatar??? Why would you spend time sitting in here looking and responding to things you don't like??? Go away and spend time on something you do like and we'll all be better for it.

Yes I know, I took the bait - my fail.

twebber55

If it doesn't sound exciting, if it only sounds like walking under a floating tree and you just see Soarin and plants that light up and the food you would prefer is burgers and chicken.... Then by all means don't go into the land, it's not for you. And if that is the case why do you live in the forums of Avatar??? Why would you spend time sitting in here looking and responding to things you don't like??? Go away and spend time on something you do like and we'll all be better for it.

ive always wondered about this
why would people who clearly dislike something constantly be in the forum
im not huge on TSL and really dont go there to that forum

disney4life2008

sounds like you have no interest in the land at all...

ive always wondered about this
why would people who clearly dislike something constantly be in the forum
im not huge on TSL and really dont go there to that forum

Excellent questions. To be clear, this is a WDW Parks and News forum, the specific one. If there was a forum regarding Avatar, i would not touch it. However, because this is at WDW yes I am going to provide my critique.

You do realize, if there was no critique, there would be no point of a forum? I think the land will be visually appealing but the rides are terrible and the food even worse. That is my opinion. Does this mean I will not visit the land? No. I will visit, ride and the rides, and likely that will be it. I felt that way about ROL and Frozen, I have not been back to either and WDW is 20 minutes from my house.

motox7

Excellent questions. To be clear, this is a WDW Parks and News forum, the specific one. If there was a forum regarding Avatar, i would not touch it. However, because this is at WDW yes I am going to provide my critique.

You do realize, if there was no critique, there would be no point of a forum? I think the land will be visually appealing but the rides are terrible and the food even worse. That is my opinion. Does this mean I will not visit the land? No. I will visit, ride and the rides, and likely that will be it. I felt that way about ROL and Frozen, I have not been back to either and WDW is 20 minutes from my house.

"The rides are terrible" But you haven't even been on any of the rides, have you? So how can you make such a statement? Also, you criticize the food too but you haven't even tasted it yet! Nonsense hahaha After you ride the rides and try the food then your opinion is valid.

twebber55

but it is a avatar specific forum

flyerjab

So for point of reference, what type of rides/food do you prefer?

Disney Analyst

I think you need to rephrase your wording. You can say things like "The menu does not appeal to me" but to say, the food is horrible, or the menu is horrible is inferring something it's not. People may think, "Oh? That restaurant must be terrible if the food tastes disgusting..." but the fact is the food doesn't taste disgusting, it just doesn't appeal to you. Now, if all people try the food and say the quality and taste is substandard, fine.. deem it horrible.

But until then, just stick with "I like westernized food only, leave me alone with my Burgers and Chicken" :)

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I think you need to rephrase your wording. You can say things like "The menu does not appeal to me" but to say, the food is horrible, or the menu is horrible is inferring something it's not. People may think, "Oh? That restaurant must be terrible if the food tastes disgusting..." but the fact is the food doesn't taste disgusting, it just doesn't appeal to you. Now, if all people try the food and say the quality and taste is substandard, fine.. deem it horrible.

But until then, just stick with "I like westernized food only, leave me alone with my Burgers and Chicken" :)

This thread does not appeal to me... :)

disney4life2008

"The rides are terrible" But you haven't even been on any of the rides, have you? So how can you make such a statement? Also, you criticize the food too but you haven't even tasted it yet! Nonsense hahaha After you ride the rides and try the food then your opinion is valid.

Have you seen the pictures of the food? It looks disgusting. And a significant part of critical thinking is self-reflection. I am self-reflection that the rides are terrible and after I officially ride, I will assess and re-evaluate my opinion.

disney4life2008

but it is a avatar specific forum

Yep. But every time I am quoted, I am going to respond, hence my reply.

So for point of reference, what type of rides/food do you prefer?

I already said, chicken, burgers, fries, good food. Not nasty food.

Agree 100 percent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom