danlb_2000

Premium Member
well reading the whats new whats next article you can come to two conclusions:
1. its being built and it just wasnt mentioned (permits show this is the case)
2. it wasnt mentioned therefore is now not opening even though it has been talked about multiple times by disney

if ti were delayed they still would ve mentioned it so i think that rules that out

Unless they don't know how long the delay will be. The other option is they are trying to focus attention on Flight of Passage for some reason.

twebber55

Unless they don't know how long the delay will be. The other option is they are trying to focus attention on Flight of Passage for some reason.
i understand
they would still mention it, i mean they list the DHS stuff
lets be honest the clues indicate it will be build and on time more so than it wont

tractor tipper

Right
No way its 9 acres
The plot of land pandora sits on is what 11 acres
9 acres is 1000000 sq ft
And 9 football fields
I wonder what gringotts is?
I ask because i ve seen that building up close so that would give me an idea what2.6 acres looks like
One acre is 43,560 sq ft. 10 acres would 435,600 sq ft, 23 acres would be a little over 1 million sq ft.

rioriz

Bingo...too much work being done already, there should be no reason it should not open with the rest of the land

rioriz

UPDATE: So there is indeed some news per the boat ride but nothing too significant. As has been said before the entire land is about 3-4 months behind schedule. So Q4 2017 is still the target. No way this will be done by Earth Day.
As for the boat ride. The delay does help as they continue to make changes to the pacing and storyline of the ride. At this time I don't think they have any idea of how the final ride will look. Set instillation has been delayed and even new set pieces have been created. There is another rumor that I want to corroborate with another member here before I divulge more. I have already hinted at the troubles of one element in this ride that may have hit a RoL snag...

Mike S

UPDATE: So there is indeed some news per the boat ride but nothing too significant. As has been said before the entire land is about 3-4 months behind schedule. So Q4 2017 is still the target. No way this will be done by Earth Day.
As for the boat ride. The delay does help as they continue to make changes to the pacing and storyline of the ride. At this time I don't think they have any idea of how the final ride will look. Set instillation has been delayed and even new set pieces have been created. There is another rumor that I want to corroborate with another member here before I divulge more. I have already hinted at the troubles of one element in this ride that may have hit a RoL snag...
You have got to be kidding me...

rioriz

You have got to be kidding me...

Nope...

Ever wonder why they are so vague and use more adjectives with no substance?
Scene and set up are pretty much set but narration and general cohesion still need work. Although what I hearD fRom my sOurces, to my kNowledge has not beEn attempted in a theme park ride before and would require Significant testing

Mike S

Nope...

Ever wonder why they are so vague and use more adjectives with no substance ?
Scene and set up are pretty much set but narration and general cohesion still need work. Although what I hearD fRom my sOurces, to my kNowledge has not beEn attempted in a theme park ride before and would require Significant testing
It's going to take all night to decipher this one ;)

Stripes

Pffffhahahahahahaha! I'm ticked! This is bull. Then again, I knew this would happen. Disney being so vague with the opening timeline and all.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nope...

Ever wonder why they are so vague and use more adjectives with no substance?
Is there something wrong with your keyboard or is there a hidden message in the SomeWhErE?

Stripes

Nope...

Ever wonder why they are so vague and use more adjectives with no substance ?
I do have to say though, this has me VERY EXCITED! If implemented how I'm imagining, this could (an emphasis on could) be better than PotC Shanghai, for me, but I LOVE drones, so I'm biased. Haha!

Stripes

The big challenge I would see this this is flight time. Using something like this in a night time show would make sense because the flight time wouldn't be a big issue, but I am not sure how this would work for a ride that has to run all day.
Yeah, I'd imagine they'll have to have rotating cycles and constant recharging.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom