HauntedMansionFLA

Good stuff. My favorite part:
"Also canned are any plans to do much of anything with Disney’s Hollywood Studios in WDW, or even consider anything for years at WDW’s Magic Kingdom once the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opens next month."​

Luckily that one was just a completely wrong rumor:cool:

This also reminds me how long we have been waiting for Avatar Land.
Loved what we saw today regarding Pandora. Star Wars Land should up another level since it's one of Iger's babies.

doctornick

Never has a first post in a thread got things so wrong?
Good stuff. My favorite part:
"Also canned are any plans to do much of anything with Disney’s Hollywood Studios in WDW, or even consider anything for years at WDW’s Magic Kingdom once the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opens next month."​

Luckily that one was just a completely wrong rumor:cool:

This also reminds me how long we have been waiting for Avatar Land.

The original referenced article for the thread was from Miceage. Which, as has been noted, tends to focus on Disneyland and when they comment on WDW it is virtually always to say something disparaging about the Florida parks.

As other have confirmed, there was probably a time when the boat ride was considered for the chopping block. However, the thing about Miceage is that they tend to take any negative rumor (whether confirmed or simply under consideration or whatever) and run with it. Or they just ignore "good" things about WDW and never comment on them.

Miceage is a great source for DLR but I tend to take any of their comments about WDW with a huge heaping of salt and make it a point to recognize that it's probably never as bad as they imply something is at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom