Aristocats Toulouse and Berlioz coming to WDW

brb1006

Maybe Wonders of Life could reopen with an educational film about how hairballs are formed starring Si, Am and Thomas O'Malley. And Body Wars could be rethemed to be a flea killing mission on Marie's body.
With Ludwig Von Drake as your guide for that attraction and the ride will be smoother. I also felt that France needs a show similar to Disneyland Paris's show "Animagique". But instead it teaches you about the history of art in France and music. The music section can be taught by Berlioz and Marie while the art section is taught by Toulouse. It's fitting since Toulouse is a great painter and Berlioz and Marie are seen playing music.

brb1006

I'll be honest- the fact that Marie meets on a semi-regular basis confuses me. The movie is cute, but nowhere near the level of other films like Pinocchio, and he's been demoted to "rare" status.
I guess it might have to do with all the Aristocats related merchandise that can be found in Walt Disney World.

Cmdr_Crimson

With Ludwig Von Drake as your guide for that attraction and the ride will be smoother. I also felt that France needs a show similar to Disneyland Paris's show "Animagique". But instead it teaches you about the history of art in France and music. The music section can be taught by Berlioz and Marie while the art section is taught by Toulouse. It's fitting since Toulouse is a great painter and Berlioz and Marie are seen playing music.

Rather just have them be an exclusive M&G at Epcot...
8487787773_ab3e6087b9.jpg

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
I'll be honest- the fact that Marie meets on a semi-regular basis confuses me. The movie is cute, but nowhere near the level of other films like Pinocchio, and he's been demoted to "rare" status.
Maybe it's kind of like Duffy, or the Hop characters at Uni, and she has a large international fan base.

Kman101

Marie sells merchandise. I'd imagine that's why her meet and greet continues. She's popular all on her own. I admit it surprises me as well what WDW considers 'rare' and yet Marie still greets. Not complaining, it's just slightly surprising.

Back in 2007/2008 you could easily meet Br'er Fox, Br'er Bear, Pinocchio (and probably Gepetto and Jiminy at AK), Captain Hook, Smee, regularly to name just a few ... even Wendy's gone now.

MagicHappens1971

Marie sells merchandise. I'd imagine that's why her meet and greet continues. She's popular all on her own. I admit it surprises me as well what WDW considers 'rare' and yet Marie still greets. Not complaining, it's just slightly surprising.

Back in 2007/2008 you could easily meet Br'er Fox, Br'er Bear, Pinocchio (and probably Gepetto and Jiminy at AK), Captain Hook, Smee, regularly to name just a few ... even Wendy's gone now.
Isn't Captain Hook regularly at Epcot? I've seen him there a few times.

brb1006

I was surprised to hear that Marie became a regular character in 2013 when she moved to the Magic Kingdom. Because I remember Marie used to be rare and not many people knew she did meet and greets. She started showing up at Walt Disney World and was only found at Epcot from 2007 - 2013. I remember when Marie merchandise started, I felt Marie should do meet and greets at Disney Parks in the west. Since she was originally exclusive to Tokyo Disneyland in the mid 2000s. I remember Marie did show up at Disneyland for "Dancin With Disney" at DCA but disappeared once Dancin With Disney ended. Plus the Magic Kingdom is the most visited park, so it must be easier for guests to find Marie since she can be found near the flagpole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom