Anna and Elsa at Ankershus?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Great Day!!! Why all the fussing about things none of you know anything about? Geesh, in the words of Elsa, "Let it Go"!! I honestly don't understand how some of you can call yourselves fans of Disney, which promotes kindness and acceptance, all the while you spew smart*ssed comments just to be jerks. Why not go spread your negativity on a more serious subject than that of a vacation spot! Seriously, we don't have to argue everything! The post ask about putting Anna and Elsa in Norway. Regardless whether or not the movie is based in Norway or Eastaboga, where else would it be located? AND, why be so ugly with your comments? Its' not like any of us have a say in it! Stop being so NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!

This would be a boring message board is every just universally praised everything Disney did. Most people here are Disney fans. Disney set a very high standard for themselves when it comes to the theme park experience, and a lot of people here feel that they no longer live up to those standards.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If Anna and Elsa would be at Ankershus starting in 2016, it would only be a very limited time each day.

Right now a Anna and Elsa meet and Greet building is being built between Norway and Mexico for a 2016 opening besides Maelstrom being changed over to a Frozen attraction. Anna and Elsa can't be at Ankershus and that Meet and Greet building at the same time when the construction is done with that building.

But aren't there times when Cinderella is at Royal Table and Princess Fairetale hall at the same time? Wouldn't this be basically the same thing?

andysol

This would be a boring message board is every just universally praised everything Disney did. Most people here are Disney fans. Disney set a very high standard for themselves when it comes to the theme park experience, and a lot of people here feel that they no longer live up to those standards.
So being sarcastic and not just answering a guy's question makes it not boring? Id hate to ask a question If I thought I'd get "exciting" banter instead of a "boring" answer.

I'm curious how you got "don't criticize Disney" out of @Bcakd 's post. I got "be nice to people". Maybe I'm the weird one...

jensenrick

So being sarcastic and not just answering a guy's question makes it not boring? Id hate to ask a question If I thought I'd get "exciting" banter instead of a "boring" answer.

I'm curious how you got "don't criticize Disney" out of @Bcakd 's post. I got "be nice to people". Maybe I'm the weird one...
I don't think it's you Andy.

Bcakd

Then I don't understand why you are on a Disney site. I don't like Tom Cruise, therefore I don't follow anything about him on the internet. I don't try to pick arguments with his fans. I suppose I was raised with manners. Also, for all my love for Disney and the 17 wonderful vacations I have taken there over the last 25 years, I do recognize that it is in fact a business. There is no law stating you have to go, or furthermore are even welcomed when you do go. They are there to make money. Does your company not want to make money? I just don't understand why you are on this site?!?!? It's kinda weird, actually.
And sorry to use Tom Cruise as an example. I, in no way, wanted to offend you guys that do love him. To each his own.

Bcakd

E
I don't think it's you Andy.
No, I just don't understand why someone is on a site where 99% of the followers are fans of said site. It's confusing to me. Maybe, I'm the one in the wrong because I thought we were here to discuss fun stuff. And yes, I do wish everyone would just be nice. And no, it's not you Andy :)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Then I don't understand why you are on a Disney site. I don't like Tom Cruise, therefore I don't follow anything about him on the internet. I don't try to pick arguments with his fans. I suppose I was raised with manners. Also, for all my love for Disney and the 17 wonderful vacations I have taken there over the last 25 years, I do recognize that it is in fact a business. There is no law stating you have to go, or furthermore are even welcomed when you do go. They are there to make money. Does your company not want to make money? I just don't understand why you are on this site?!?!? It's kinda weird, actually.
And sorry to use Tom Cruise as an example. I, in no way, wanted to offend you guys that do love him. To each his own.

I am on this site because I enjoy going to Disney, but also realize that is it no living up to the standard it set for itself and I would like to see that change. I come here because it's a great place to discuss this sort of thing. I give Disney credit when they do good things, but an not afraid to call them out when they do bad things. Yes, Disney is a business but they didn't get where they are today by offering a sub-standard product. They spent money on details that a lot of other theme parks didn't. There are plenty of places where Disney could save a buck, and make more money, but these tend to be the things that make Disney, Disney. It's always balancing act.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
E

No, I just don't understand why someone is on a site where 99% of the followers are fans of said site. It's confusing to me. Maybe, I'm the one in the wrong because I thought we were here to discuss fun stuff. And yes, I do wish everyone would just be nice. And no, it's not you Andy :)

99% of people here are Disney fans, but I think you will find a lot of that 99% are willing to be critical of Disney when they feel it is deserved.

Bcakd

I agree, there are several things that need an overhaul. But, making comments about someone's posts seeming
foolish is just uncalled for. I realize a typed message can not show inflection as well as spoken word. But, sometimes you can feel this smart* shinning through. Just choose your words with more care.

Bcakd

99% of people here are Disney fans, but I think you will find a lot of that 99% are willing to be critical of Disney when they feel it is deserved.
Well, it that's the case, I sure hope none of those complainers are there when I go at the end of the month! I dare say you don't get treated as well at ANY OTHER place on Earth. I know what I'm paying for when I go.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I agree, there are several things that need an overhaul. But, making comments about someone's posts seeming
foolish is just uncalled for. I realize a typed message can not show inflection as well as spoken word. But, sometimes you can feel this smart**** shinning through. Just choose your words with more care.

If you have been around here a while you will know I generally do pick my words very carefully, and you will also know that the responses in this thread are mild compared to what you will see on here sometimes.

mouse_luv

resized_fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-being-sarcastic-or-drinking-the-koolaid-47a904.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Well, it that's the case, I sure hope none of those complainers are there when I go at the end of the month! I dare say you don't get treated as well at ANY OTHER place on Earth. I know what I'm paying for when I go.

I get the impression that you feel "complainer" is a bad things. You don't think it's ok to complain about things that you don't feel Disney is doing right?. People complained for years about the hat at DHS, and they were finally rewarded with it's removal.

RSoxNo1

If Anna and Elsa would be at Ankershus starting in 2016, it would only be a very limited time each day.

Right now a Anna and Elsa meet and Greet building is being built between Norway and Mexico for a 2016 opening besides Maelstrom being changed over to a Frozen attraction. Anna and Elsa can't be at Ankershus and that Meet and Greet building at the same time when the construction is done with that building.
Cinderella is at Cinderella's Royal Table and Princess Fairytale Hall on a daily basis.

Phil12

I get the impression that you feel "complainer" is a bad things. You don't think it's ok to complain about things that you don't feel Disney is doing right?. People complained for years about the hat at DHS, and they were finally rewarded with it's removal.
Oh my gosh! They removed the beautiful BAH? No wonder we can't have nice things.

erwinalber4

These Frozen-Norway threads are always such a joy ;)
Sadly, whether or not it belongs there is irrelevant at this point. It's coming and it could be argued that it started when princesses were introduced to Akershus long before Frozen. I'd be willing to bet that at some point it will become a Frozen character dining experience. If it's becoming a Frozen pavilion that will make sense more than the other princesses. That's my 2 cents feel free to take it I'm not using it. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom