Anna and Elsa at Ankershus?

Unplugged

I sort of understand your reactions now, you clearly had made incorrect assumptions about what these forums are like. Yes, you will find discussion of ways to enjoy the parks especially outside the News and Rumors threads, but you will also find a lot of in depth discussions here about how Disney does business.

Based on what you are looking for I would strongly recommend staying away from the Spirit threads. :)

The forums only let me "Like" your post once. Best I could do was the single click.

Unplugged

I think your comments describe why some of us are so critical, I've got 800 DVC points and stock purchased when WDW was run a lot differently than today, I've only become an outspoken critic since some distinctly UN-MAGICAL experiences which were entirely DISNEY's fault over the past 4 years, I used to be a pixie duster until the reality which is TODAYS DISNEY smacked me in the head. Frankly I'd like to go back to the pixie duster state.

That's genuinely the reality. We bought into DVC with pixie dust and had a quite a few great years. Then the slippery slope got wetter. Now I see the "Walls of progress" across the WDW property and hope for a new version of the glory days. I believe that change in the air is for such a zen place, but our personal investments now tarnished will always be skeptical unfortunately. I both understand and agree with you. The stars I see are from the head smack, not the pixie dust I used to see.

Keybdis

Trying to book an Akershus meal for late October but showing no availability. Doesn't seem like I've ever had this much trouble getting an ADR here 6 months out. Is there some sort of pending refurbishment or has the Anna Elsa invasion of the restaurant begun as well? Anyone hear anything?

Animaniac93-98

Trying to book an Akershus meal for late October but showing no availability. Doesn't seem like I've ever had this much trouble getting an ADR here 6 months out. Is there some sort of pending refurbishment or has the Anna Elsa invasion of the restaurant begun as well? Anyone hear anything?

Probably just demand from all the people booking free dining packages and looking for a single credit Princess dining experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom