Anna and Elsa at Ankershus?

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
Keep seeing a rumor pop up that they are set to be added to this character meal.....which would make sense, since it's in Norway..

Any truth to the rumor?

GetAPaperBag

Why would that make sense, Anna and Elsa are not from Norway?

Sure about that?

"To create the look of Frozen, Giaimo began pre-production research by reading extensively about the entire region of Scandinavia and visiting the Danish-themed city of Solvang near Los Angeles, but eventually zeroed in on Norway in particular because "80 percent" of the visuals that appealed to him were from Norway."

Zippity-do-DAD

I mean I'm not a great oracle of the most top secret Disney news, but just from the "common sense" outside observer viewpoint, the fact that the old Maelstrom is getting the Frozen overlay, would seem to atleast make 12_Ears_Dad's question a relevant argument for some type of a definitive Frozen/Norway connection.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Anna and Elsa are make-believe characters supposively based loosely on a story by Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen.
Not to mention that Frozen is an American created story. I keep forgetting though that the details of theme in WDW are insignificant next to the power of "acting on a hot IP"

seahawk7

Well regardless of whether they belong or not, Anna and Elsa are coming to Norway. I think they belong more in Akershus then in replacing Maelstrom but that's a moot point.
I do remember hearing that they might replace one of the meals and didn't someone here mention that some of the princesses have been MIA recently?

Bcakd

Great Day!!! Why all the fussing about things none of you know anything about? Geesh, in the words of Elsa, "Let it Go"!! I honestly don't understand how some of you can call yourselves fans of Disney, which promotes kindness and acceptance, all the while you spew smart*ssed comments just to be jerks. Why not go spread your negativity on a more serious subject than that of a vacation spot! Seriously, we don't have to argue everything! The post ask about putting Anna and Elsa in Norway. Regardless whether or not the movie is based in Norway or Eastaboga, where else would it be located? AND, why be so ugly with your comments? Its' not like any of us have a say in it! Stop being so NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!

wdwfan4ver

If Anna and Elsa would be at Ankershus starting in 2016, it would only be a very limited time each day.

Right now a Anna and Elsa meet and Greet building is being built between Norway and Mexico for a 2016 opening besides Maelstrom being changed over to a Frozen attraction. Anna and Elsa can't be at Ankershus and that Meet and Greet building at the same time when the construction is done with that building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom