American Idol: Season 9

BigB911

Anyone else notice that Ryan Seacrest has been acting really odd this year? He seems a little more loud mothed, and asking the contestants awkward questions. Weird.

I noticed that also. Unfortunately, I missed the show last night due to a major structure fire. Anyone give me a run down? I heard Andrew did "Hound Dog," and was horrible. Other than that, I have no clue what went down.

glee

I was gutted when Didi went.

I wanted Andrew to win but im starting to have second thoughts. I would love crystal to win now! :sohappy::D:p

I like michael but he is boring. So are the rest of them to be honest. Siobhan is horrible horrible!!! Tim urban just sucks and katie is boring as well.

nibblesandbits

So, my bottom 3 for last night are Andrew, Aaron, and maybe Casey...I think Andrew and Aaron are going home.

I actually really liked Tim's performance last night. Thought he did really well with that.

emerald28

Anyone else notice that Ryan Seacrest has been acting really odd this year? He seems a little more loud mothed, and asking the contestants awkward questions. Weird.

I think he's been a bit mean, too... I read an article which stated that maybe he's trying to take over for Simon, but I don't think it's working... he just comes off as weird. :p

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I'm watching tonight's show on my DVR and I am very thankful for the fast forward button. :dazzle: Can we just eliminate 2 people every week from now on so that this show ends sooner? Declare Mike and Crystal co-winners and put the show out of its misery already.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wow! Tonight tanked!

Michael was great and Lee absolutely stole the show, but the other three should have stayed home. I have no idea what was so special to Crystal in those lyrics, but she didn't deliver with any heart or soul that showed it. Aaron was stiff and awkward and destroyed a good song. Casey was OK, but didn't do anything spectacular.

Bottom three: Casey, Aaron and Crystal.

Based on tonight, Crystal should be going. Unfortunately, she'll get enough votes to stay. Aaron has too many teens and tweens voting for him so he's safe. So the better of the bottom three will probably go.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Wow! Tonight tanked!

Michael was great and Lee absolutely stole the show, but the other three should have stayed home. I have no idea what was so special to Crystal in those lyrics, but she didn't deliver with any heart or soul that showed it. Aaron was stiff and awkward and destroyed a good song. Casey was OK, but didn't do anything spectacular.

Bottom three: Casey, Aaron and Crystal.

Based on tonight, Crystal should be going. Unfortunately, she'll get enough votes to stay. Aaron has too many teens and tweens voting for him so he's safe. So the better of the bottom three will probably go.

I thought Aaron was horrible...yet the judges thought he was good. Mike doesn't do anything for me. I think Lee definitely won tonight's show...but this is the first time he has really registered on my radar. Maybe too little too late? :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I thought Aaron was horrible...yet the judges thought he was good. Mike doesn't do anything for me. I think Lee definitely won tonight's show...but this is the first time he has really registered on my radar. Maybe too little too late? :shrug:
I dunno. I think Lee is doing what they were trying to talk about with Andrew, He's peaking at the right time. Andrew peaked during Hollywood week and never recovered. Lee has been steadily getting better and better throughout the competition and as they said last night, if last night was the final show he'd have won the whole thing right there.

Crystal has had a few mediocre weeks, she may have burnt herself out. I think they might have destroyed her last week by introducing her as "a mother" and then dwelling on her talking about her boyfriend "manning up" and maybe asking her to marry him [there's a large Christian viewer-ship that might be offended by an out-of-wedlock parent].

Aaron's tweeny fan-base is going to fizzle just like David Archuleta near the end.

Casey's probably gone this week, but he'll do well after Idol in the Country-Rock world.

Big Mike is unlikely to win, but will do OK as a crooner-style romantic singer. He'll never be a Michael Buble or Harry Connick Jr. though.

nibblesandbits

Oh, I totally see Big Mike on a station like BET...he'd do extremely well there, imho.

As for who will go home, I think it will be Casey, but it's such a toss up...since you never know the way people will vote. The bottom three most definitely were Casey, Aaron, and Crystal.

I agree, it was a show that tanked horribly. The only thing I really liked was Lee, whom I thought did excellent and I really do enjoy, and Harry Connick Jr. :lol: He was someone who was never on my radar really before and I really liked his personality. (I'm a sucker for personality and he's got gobs of it. :lol:)

emerald28

I hope Crystal wins. Sure, she's had some not-as-good nights, but I think she's the one with the most overall talent... she's the only one who's record I'd think about buying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom