American Idol: Season 7!!

NadieMasK2

Heard David Cook's first single on the radio today. That sure was fast. I just wish they didn't force the winner to make these corny "this is my moment" songs. It just doesn't really fit him, he does edgier songs much better.

I think that was actually a huge plus for Daughtry and helped him rise to the top. The song that introduced him to the world was really him, not some cheesy sappy song. I just hope it doesn't hinder David's career.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
Heard David Cook's first single on the radio today. That sure was fast. I just wish they didn't force the winner to make these corny "this is my moment" songs. It just doesn't really fit him, he does edgier songs much better.

I think that was actually a huge plus for Daughtry and helped him rise to the top. The song that introduced him to the world was really him, not some cheesy sappy song. I just hope it doesn't hinder David's career.
I like the song. It shows his versatility. He sounds great with a "cheesy" song as well as with songs more in his style. That is why I like him! The song is actually written really well as compared to previous seasons...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom