American Idol Guessing Game...

Uponastar

Laura - just wanted to congratulate you on the pending return of your DH! Please thank him from us, and thanks to all the wives and moms like you who have also made tremendous sacrifices!

Oh most definitely a big ditto to this!
Laura, every time I read one of your posts and see your countdown I think to myself that I could never imagine doing what you do every day that your husband is away. His sacrifice is great and yours equals it. Thank you to both of you and to all service families.

And. . .
Thanks, Laura, also for running the AI contest. You did a great job and, although I didn't post much, I enjoyed keeping tabs on the thread!

EDIT: Forgot to congratulate Tramp! Congratulations!!!!

Tramp

Oh most definitely a big ditto to this!
Laura, every time I read one of your posts and see your countdown I think to myself that I could never imagine doing what you do every day that your husband is away. His sacrifice is great and yours equals it. Thank you to both of you and to all service families.

And. . .
Thanks, Laura, also for running the AI contest. You did a great job and, although I didn't post much, I enjoyed keeping tabs on the thread!

Laura:

This goes for me too...I know all too well what you're going through. The families of our GIs serve too...but get no medals or ribbons for it. :kiss:

Great contest...thanks for letting me play. :wave:

...and thanks to all for the congrats...what did I win? :shrug:

Tramp

Jordin wins AMERICAN IDOL.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:​

TRAMP​

...OORAH​

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:​

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Laura:

This goes for me too...I know all too well what you're going through. The families of our GIs serve too...but get no medals or ribbons for it. :kiss:

Great contest...thanks for letting me play. :wave:

...and thanks to all for the congrats...what did I win? :shrug:

Thanks! It was a long deployment, but I'm happy to say he's back and sleeping on the couch beside me while I watch Lost. :D

Congratulations Tramp on being the biggest idol smarty pants on the forums. Great job!!!

You win a cookie.

cookie.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom