American Idol Guessing Game...

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Tonight made for some interesting results in the guessing game. Lakisha's elimination resulted in none of guessing all of the top 3 correctly.

Monty has secured his spot in last place with all 3 of his top 3 choices gone. ;) SpongeScott and ksccar have lost all of their contestants except Melinda giving them 15 points for this week. The rest of us still have 2 out of 3 remaining, which added 30 more points to our totals.

Here are this week's standings:
1. Tramp - 239 points
2. Wilt Dasney - 228 points
3. k.hunter30 - 225 points
4. Nicole220 - 220 points ;)
5. Laura22 - 218 points
5. imagineerboy - 218 points
5. Uponastar - 218 points
8. DonaldDoleWhip - 212 points
9. Computer Magic - 209 points
10. GenerationX - 207 points
11. BeachClubVillas - 206 points
12. Fantasmic!329 - 203 points
13. SpongeScott - 200 points
14. ksccar - 196 points
15. tiggerific418 - 191 points

Finished:
16. MontyMon - 156 points

Next week 25 points will be awarded to anyone who guessed one out of the top 2 correctly and 75 points will be awarded to anyone who guessed both of the top 2 correctly (only 7 of us have this chance).

What's interesting is every one of us left in the game picked Melinda for first place, except for Tramp who picked Jordin. All 7 of us with the possibility of guessing the top 2 correctly picked Blake for second place, except for Tramp who picked Melinda. Tramp so far is kicking tail against the rest of us in this game so things should be interesting!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Tonight made for some interesting results in the guessing game. Lakisha's elimination resulted in none of guessing all of the top 3 correctly.

Monty has secured his spot in last place with all 3 of his top 3 choices gone. ;) SpongeScott and ksccar have lost all of their contestants except Melinda giving them 15 points for this week. The rest of us still have 2 out of 3 remaining, which added 30 more points to our totals.

1. Tramp - 239 points
5. Laura22 - 218 points
14. ksccar - 196 points

Finished:

Next week 25 points will be awarded to anyone who guessed one out of the top 2 correctly and 75 points will be awarded to anyone who guessed both of the top 2 correctly (only 7 of us have this chance).

What's interesting is every one of us left in the game picked Melinda for first place, except for Tramp who picked Jordin. All 7 of us with the possibility of guessing the top 2 correctly picked Blake for second place, except for Tramp who picked Melinda. Tramp so far is kicking tail against the rest of us in this game so things should be interesting!
Yee hah! :sohappy:

I clinched my spot! I'm a shoo-in! :D

miscellaneous_94.gif

Woo Hoo! :sohappy:

I'm going to Disney World! :D

:lookaroun

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
FYI -

If Melinda is voted off next week, Tramp will win the game no matter what.

If Jordin is voted off next week, Nicole220 will win the game no matter what.

If Blake is voted off next week, Tramp will win if Jordin wins Idol or Wilt Dasney will win if Melinda wins idol.

Nicole220

1. Tramp - 239 points
5. Laura22 - 218 points
14. ksccar - 196 points

Finished:

It took me a second, but at first I was like, "why is that smilie by my score?" :lol: That's pretty cool!
FYI -

If Melinda is voted off next week, Tramp will win the game no matter what.

If Jordin is voted off next week, Nicole220 will win the game no matter what.

If Blake is voted off next week, Tramp will win if Jordin wins Idol or Wilt Dasney will win if Melinda wins idol.
Yeah, like that's going to happen! :lol:

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well as you all know, Tramp is going to win this game because of Melinda's elmination. So Tramp, you owe me some presents for letting you play. :lookaroun

Since all of us have lost our Idol choice except for Tramp, he is the only one left who can accumulate more points next week. The rest of our scores are now final. If Jordin wins, Tramp will get another 100 points and cream us all. If not, he wins anyway. ;)

Here's how we all fared this week:

1. Tramp - 264 points

Finished:
2. Nicole220 - 245 points
3. Laura22 - 243 points
3. imagineer boy - 243 points
5. DonaldDoleWhip - 237 points
6. GenerationX - 232 points
7. Wilt Dasney - 228 points
8. k.hunter30 - 225 points
9. Uponastar - 218 points
10. tiggerific418 - 216 points
11. Computer Magic - 209 points
12. BeachClubVillas - 206 points
13. Fantasmic!329 - 203 points
14. SpongeScott - 200 points
15. ksccar - 196 points

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Well as you all know, Tramp is going to win this game because of Melinda's elmination. So Tramp, you owe me some presents for letting you play. :lookaroun

Since all of us have lost our Idol choice except for Tramp, he is the only one left who can accumulate more points next week. The rest of our scores are now final. If Jordin wins, Tramp will get another 100 points and cream us all. If not, he wins anyway. ;)

Here's how we all fared this week:

1. Tramp - 264 points

Finished:
2. Nicole220 - 245 points
3. Laura22 - 243 points
3. imagineer boy - 243 points
5. DonaldDoleWhip - 237 points
6. GenerationX - 232 points
7. Wilt Dasney - 228 points
8. k.hunter30 - 225 points
9. Uponastar - 218 points
10. tiggerific418 - 216 points
11. Computer Magic - 209 points
12. BeachClubVillas - 206 points
13. Fantasmic!329 - 203 points
14. SpongeScott - 200 points
15. ksccar - 196 points
becca.gif

:lol:

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
:kiss: Thank YOU...Presents?....I'll give you my Ouija Board? :lookaroun

You could always give me that space for rent again and write "Laura22 is superior to all other humans". :lookaroun

Just a suggestion. :shrug:

:lol:

Nemo14

Laura - just wanted to congratulate you on the pending return of your DH! Please thank him from us, and thanks to all the wives and moms like you who have also made tremendous sacrifices!

Nicole220

Laura, I just wanted to thank you for putting together and running the game. It has been a lot of fun, you did a great job! :)

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Laura - just wanted to congratulate you on the pending return of your DH! Please thank him from us, and thanks to all the wives and moms like you who have also made tremendous sacrifices!

Thanks! It's for a good cause, and it's a small sacrifice compared to what innocent Iraqi families deal with daily. I'm glad my husband was able to help improve the quality of their lives. And I'm also glad he'll be home just in time to see Blake beat Jordin. :lookaroun

OK...deal! :lookaroun

:ROFLOL: AWESOME!

Laura, I just wanted to thank you for putting together and running the game. It has been a lot of fun, you did a great job! :)

Sure. We'll have to do it again next season. :D

Thanks again for running the game, Laura22! :wave:

You're welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom