American Idol Guessing Game...

Computer Magic

Yes everyone has him gone by now, but not everyone has the same top six. I had Chris Sligh and Gina Glocksen as #2 and #3 respectively, so I'll only get 24 points this week. You have 5 of your top 6 still in it, so you'll get 30 points. Thus, the standings will change... I'll have 116 points and you'll pass me and have 122.
I see....thanks for clearing that up.....

Yeah, I need to get rid of Phil

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
With Sanjaya (finally) gone, none of us have really been affected much this week since we all had him ranked fairly low on the totem pole. Props to SpongeScott for putting him higher up than the rest of us did. :)

Each of us guessed either 4 or 5 of the remaning 6 contestants correctly for another 24 or 30 points, which I think is pretty darn good!

1. Nicole220 - 133 points
1. Tramp - 133 points
3. Laura22 - 131 points
3. imagineeer boy - 131 points
3. Uponastar - 131 points
6. SpongeScott - 128 points
7. DonaldDoleWhip - 125 points
8. ksscar - 124 points
9. Wilt Dasney - 122 points
9. Computer Magic - 122 points
11. GenerationX - 120 points
12. BeachClubVillas - 119 points
12. k.hunter30 - 119 points
14. MontyMon - 118 points
15. Fantasmic!329 - 116 points
16. tiggerific418 - 104 points

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Last week each surviving contest was to be worth 8 points and this week each was supposed to be worth 11 points. So this week with 2 leaving I'll combine the 2 point values and each top 4 contestant you have guessed correctly will be worth 19 points for a max of 76 points.

With Phil and Chris eliminated, only 3 of us have a perfect top 4...Wilt Dasney, k.hunter30, and Tramp. The rest of us have 3/4, except poor Monty with 2. ;)

1. Tramp - 209
2. Wilt Dasney - 198
3. k.hunter30 - 195
4. Nicole220 - 190
5. Laura22 - 188
5. imagineer boy - 188
5. Uponastar - 188
8. SpongeScott - 185
9. DonaldDoleWhip - 182
10. ksccar - 181
11. Computer Magic - 179
12. Generation X - 177
13. BeachClubVillas - 176
14. Fantasmic!329 - 173
15. tiggerific418 - 161
16. MontyMon - 156

Next week starts a new point system. After the next elimination, anyone who guessed all 3 of the top 3 correct will receive 55 points, 2 out of 3 will get 30 points, 1 out of 3 correct will get 15 points added to their score.

9 of us still have a chance to get 3 for 3. :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The rest of us have 3/4, except poor Monty with 2. ;)

16. MontyMon - 156
Since neither of the two I have left should be in the final two [my number 1 should have gone this week IMO], I clearly have no future as a prognosticator... :shrug:

I bow to the superior guessing of, well ever'buddy... :kiss:

Computer Magic

Since neither of the two I have left should be in the final two [my number 1 should have gone this week IMO], I clearly have no future as a prognosticator... :shrug:

I bow to the superior guessing of, well ever'buddy... :kiss:
Were you the only Candianian playing :lookaroun

k.hunter30

Last week each surviving contest was to be worth 8 points and this week each was supposed to be worth 11 points. So this week with 2 leaving I'll combine the 2 point values and each top 4 contestant you have guessed correctly will be worth 19 points for a max of 76 points.

With Phil and Chris eliminated, only 3 of us have a perfect top 4...Wilt Dasney, k.hunter30, and Tramp. The rest of us have 3/4, except poor Monty with 2. ;)

1. Tramp - 209
2. Wilt Dasney - 198
3. k.hunter30 - 195
4. Nicole220 - 190
5. Laura22 - 188
5. imagineer boy - 188
5. Uponastar - 188
8. SpongeScott - 185
9. DonaldDoleWhip - 182
10. ksccar - 181
11. Computer Magic - 179
12. Generation X - 177
13. BeachClubVillas - 176
14. Fantasmic!329 - 173
15. tiggerific418 - 161
16. MontyMon - 156

Next week starts a new point system. After the next elimination, anyone who guessed all 3 of the top 3 correct will receive 55 points, 2 out of 3 will get 30 points, 1 out of 3 correct will get 15 points added to their score.

9 of us still have a chance to get 3 for 3. :)
:sohappy: I Finally moved up!

I'm not confident with my pick of Melinda winning it all though...:lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just noticed... If, as I suspect, Lakisha goes next... I'll never get any more points! :eek:

Dang! I'm not doing well... :cry:

Piebald

I'm going totally off topic here and for the record letting everybody know that the infamous "Scat Girl" from Season 2 of AI works at Jungle Cruise.

Yes, she is as scary as she was in the reject footage.

Computer Magic

I'm going totally off topic here and for the record letting everybody know that the infamous "Scat Girl" from Season 2 of AI works at Jungle Cruise.

Yes, she is as scary as she was in the reject footage.
This was the worst performance of the evening. The judges nicknamed this Ella Fitzgerald wanna-be "Scat" because of her wordless and nonsensical vocals. An excrutiating scream at the end of Route 66 sealed the deal. It's contestants like these that leave a pit in your stomach. Not because they're so bad, but because they're so desperate. Watch a clip

I remember Scooter Girl being (or someone that claimed to be her) on this site. Different person. She was okay but never made it past hell week.

Piebald

The description you have fits her audition, but her name ISN'T Ella Fitzgerald....

One of the Baldwin Brothers went to MK and somehow found out she worked there and specifically asked Guest Relations to request "Scat Girl" as their skipper.

:eek:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The description you have fits her audition, but her name ISN'T Ella Fitzgerald....

One of the Baldwin Brothers went to MK and somehow found out she worked there and specifically asked Guest Relations to request "Scat Girl" as their skipper.

:eek:
"Ella Fitzgerald wanna-be" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom