Akershus Experiences

DiSnEyF@n

Here's the thing - regardless of the meal, I don't think the food at Akershus is all that great.

There aren't a lot of breakfast options in Epcot at all.

There are a lot of dinner options in Epcot.

I'd chalk up breakfast as a great way to get into Epcot early (assuming you can score a pre-opening reservation), get breakfast and not waste a FP on the Frozen attraction by being able to finish eating and get on line before it's a ridiculous length. And then try one of the other World Showcase dining options for dinner.
Update: I got an 830am reservation! Yay!

Dave B

Here's the thing - regardless of the meal, I don't think the food at Akershus is all that great.

There aren't a lot of breakfast options in Epcot at all.

There are a lot of dinner options in Epcot.

I'd chalk up breakfast as a great way to get into Epcot early (assuming you can score a pre-opening reservation), get breakfast and not waste a FP on the Frozen attraction by being able to finish eating and get on line before it's a ridiculous length. And then try one of the other World Showcase dining options for dinner.
That is the way to do it for sure!!!!

DiSnEyF@n

Akershus was not worth the money IMO. For me and my 3 year old it cost $80 plus tip for breakfast and she ate a couple bites of yogurt and some strawberries. Only good things about it was that I got into the park early with reservations at 830 and right afterwards we got onto frozen with practically no wait. Not worth almost $100 though.

KBLovedDisney

We had a good Dinner experience at Akershus. It was like Cinderella's Castle, but a little less costly and the rooms are more spread out, and it was a buffet compared to order only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom