AK Fall Hours

HauntedMansionFLA

Yep hours always change I agree as we go Oct-Dec on all our trips. And do note anyone waiting on Nov and Dec to be extended at AK it is dark by 4:30-5:00pm so they won't probably extend them much later than 7-8pm when it's all said and done. That would be my guess with how early it gets dark starting in November on through February or so. :)
Thanks for the timeline for nightfall in December! I was going to have to Google it. It would be nice if they would throw us a bone and have one evening EMH for DAK.

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

I'm really excited for all of the new offerings at DAK. It my favorite park at WDW. The nighttime vibe is very relaxing and romantic. We enjoyed it when they used to have evening EMH a few years back. It felt like the whole park would empty out and you had the place to yourself.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks for the timeline for nightfall in December! I was going to have to Google it. It would be nice if they would throw us a bone and have one evening EMH for DAK.

You're very welcome! Yes I expect at some point in the future after all kinks are worked out with the nighttime offerings/shows that there will eventually have evening EMH's at AK. They used to have Evening EMH's years back like in 2009-2012 give or take on occassion for I believe only an extra hour or so in evening 1 night a week. Don't quote me on the timeline for that though but definately remember them having them in the last 4-7 years at AK. :)

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

What about extra magic hours, do they change too ?

The date and park will rarely change once announced. Obviously if a park at evening EMHs, and stays open later then the EMH is later as well, but the actual dates shouldn't shift.

We are going in September 12- 16 and when i called Disney to ask about the animal kingdom hours was told they would only be open till 8pm and i asked what about the night shows and was told it will only be offer and select nights

Keep in mind that the CMs at the phone banks are only supposed to give the official company line, and often only know what is on their screen, which is usually less than posters on here. So the hours currently show 8, that is all the front line CMs know, and typically won't find out about any operating hours changes until the calendar changes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom