AK Fall Hours

Plowboy

AK has closure at 8:30pm in all of October and through 11/5.

Well that's just ducky. Seeing as how I have all my dining resv. and fast passes made, now the evening hours get extended. Does anyone know if ROL will even be up and running by first week of Nov.? My only hope is if DAK hours get extended for the second week of Nov. I might be able to switch our itinerary around.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
Well that's just ducky. Seeing as how I have all my dining resv. and fast passes made, now the evening hours get extended. Does anyone know if ROL will even be up and running by first week of Nov.? My only hope is if DAK hours get extended for the second week of Nov. I might be able to switch our itinerary around.

Nobody knows anything about ROL. You realize you can now change your ADRs (even see what is available.before you do so) and FPs, right? I did that and shifted everything later on 10/30.

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Nobody knows anything about ROL. You realize you can now change your ADRs (even see what is available.before you do so) and FPs, right? I did that and shifted everything later on 10/30.

Oh yeah I spent 30 minutes looking at moving dining and fastpass but we would literally have to rearrange 2 or 3 days. Even then we would have to give stuff up. It's not worth giving up what we already have planned. Had we known further in advance we could have incorporated it into our planning.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Well, you posted at 1:40 in the morning. I was playing Sleepy overnight. Otherwise, I might have responded sooner.

Yeah I figured that was why since you usually respond quickly. I usually am up late anyway and had the answer they needed this time. I went to sleep though not long after that. Lol :cat:

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Are December parks hours at the beginning of the month going to be adjusted to remain open past 7:00? Seems early to close

They will still likely be extended again, yes even this close out. But do remember it is dark by 5pm now. They supposedly have cast member previews of ROL this weekend so with that possibly finally opening I see more hours added soon. :)

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

Hoping what I heard is correct about ROL! Was from a reliable source online (can't remember where a few days ago I saw that) but you know how that goes. lol :p
Yes, we are still trying to decide on going over to DAK December 4th ( Sunday ) during the evening hoping to see if there is a soft opening for the show. Who knows, they might make some announcement this coming week. Hopefully Monday :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Yes, we are still trying to decide on going over to DAK December 4th ( Sunday ) during the evening hoping to see if there is a soft opening for the show. Who knows, they might make some announcement this coming week. Hopefully Monday :)

I hope so! Seemed like your trip was so far away earlier this year now it's almost here! Hope y'all have a wonderful time. And if I hear anything else I will let you know if it's not posted on here yet. ;)

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

I hope so! Seemed like your trip was so far away earlier this year now it's almost here! Hope y'all have a wonderful time. And if I hear anything else I will let you know if it's not posted on here yet. ;)
Yes, it's here all of a sudden. Looking forward to a fun filled vacation. Hopefully the crowds won't be too crazy. Thank you for any information regarding ROL :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Here is confirmation the cast member preview is tonight for ROL. ;)
IMG_7356.JPG
Yes, it's here all of a sudden. Looking forward to a fun filled vacation. Hopefully the crowds won't be too crazy. Thank you for any information regarding ROL :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom