Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

jme

I dont understand what I'm looking at in this picture. Is this the backside of the facility? Where was the photo taken from?
Looks like it was taken from the footbridge that connects the Adventureland Bridge area to the edge of Liberty Tree/Sleepy Hollow area

rael ramone

They got a long way to go to get this thing open.... December is going to be pushing it

Considering how quick they built EPCOT Center (when the company was far far smaller) I think bringing in a quality addition with a quick build is not only doable, but it's what they *should* do.

CDavid

ADRs starting 12/3.

There is no confirmed date for ADRs. The poster of that date has a running gag where he posts the date of his next trip whenever someone wants to know that date of something.

I can appreciate the joke and all, but people really ought not to be knowingly posting inaccurate or misleading information. Many visitors come to WDWMagic planning trips and seeking answers to questions, and they aren't going to know about an inside joke (nor did I - and I've been hanging out here for years). It is all too easy for the misinformation to spread; Someone could honestly and with the best of intentions go over to the dining board - or a different Disney website - and accurately post that it was reported on WDWMagic that ADR's for the new restaurant would be available December 3rd.

The news & rumors board here has a (deserved) good reputation for posters with accurate inside information and rumors about The Walt Disney Company. In addition to deliberately misleading posts tarnishing the image, given the track record people are more likely to take what they read here at face value.

ToTBellHop

I can appreciate the joke and all, but people really ought not to be knowingly posting inaccurate or misleading information. Many visitors come to WDWMagic planning trips and seeking answers to questions, and they aren't going to know about an inside joke (nor did I - and I've been hanging out here for years). It is all too easy for the misinformation to spread; Someone could honestly and with the best of intentions go over to the dining board - or a different Disney website - and accurately post that it was reported on WDWMagic that ADR's for the new restaurant would be available December 3rd.

The news & rumors board here has a (deserved) good reputation for posters with accurate inside information and rumors about The Walt Disney Company. In addition to deliberately misleading posts tarnishing the image, given the track record people are more likely to take what they read here at face value.
I'm with you. It was (kinda) funny the first time in 2013. Now the gag has grown tired and a new act is needed.

Victor Kelly

Would have been nice if a JC restaurant was, I don't know, closer to JC than 500 feet away? I still want to to see it though, and am glad they finally are doing something with the Veranda.

halltd

Until you can actually make ADRs though, it's kinda a moot point. Rumors are always rumors until Disney posts something official. Yes, usually things posted here are pretty accurate, but still always a rumor until confirmed by the Mouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom