Accident in Animal Kingdom parking lot on 1-21-15??

Goofyernmost

Light pole does look just a wee bit out of plumb
B76IP7cIQAAPcec.jpg:large

Hey close enough to vertical for Disney work. I'm sure Disney will send the bus driver a bill for the light pole replacement which will never happen. Now we can say I'll meet you by the bent pole...
Now before everyone goes bat shee over this and starts a Parking Lot Light Watching thread, consider this. Is it not possible that the ground below actually slipped forward and that the only lamp post that is plumb is the one in front of the bus and all the rest are just leaning the other way? If true that would require at least a two year refurb.

Minnesota disney fan

Why? To find out who had an accident and/or got injured? Let it alone....
Just curious: Why do people feel they have to jump on someone who asked a civil question? Isn't asking questions, even if a few feel they aren't relevant, what dis boards is about. If some people feel a certain post is irrelevant then they should just pass it by and "let it go"! Don't make a federal case about a simple question, even if YOU don't like it! Apologies to the OP for this.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Just curious: Why do people feel they have to jump on someone who asked a civil question? Isn't asking questions, even if a few feel they aren't relevant, what dis boards is about. If some people feel a certain post is irrelevant then they should just pass it by and "let it go"! Don't make a federal case about a simple question, even if YOU don't like it! Apologies to the OP for this.
Because they joined this site (and others) just to find out what misery befell someone else. And last time I checked, unless a thread is locked it's fair game to all....

This isn't "dis boards".

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

It is quite simple. They jump on someone for asking a question they don't like because they enjoy it. They get a kick out of it.

PhotoDave219

Only for those looking to vicariously not be said "incident."

I'm sorry, but only Steve gets to pass that judgement. Its his site. Having that "PML" tag on your profile doesn't give you the right to determine what people get to ask about nor what people feel is news around these parts.

The Walt Disney Company does an insane job at suppressing any incidents that involve Fire/Rescue or Law Enforcement responses. People's only ability to find out what happened is through social media, message boards, etc.

Whether you like it or not, its news.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'm sorry, but only Steve gets to pass that judgement. Its his site. Having that "PML" tag on your profile doesn't give you the right to determine what people get to ask about nor what people feel is news around these parts.

The Walt Disney Company does an insane job at suppressing any incidents that involve Fire/Rescue or Law Enforcement responses. People's only ability to find out what happened is through social media, message boards, etc.

Whether you like it or not, its news.
If the thread is open, then anyone can comment, whether you like it or not. And my financial contributions to this site have nothing to do with this conversation, as you well know, yourself being a prior contributor as well. And nowhere did I suggest wanting to moderate the thread, only that I found the OP to be less interested in looking to promote news than wanting to find out who got hurt, and how badly....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom