Accident in Animal Kingdom parking lot on 1-21-15??

PhotoDave219

If the thread is open, then anyone can comment, whether you like it or not. And my financial contributions to this site have nothing to do with this conversation, as you well know, yourself being a prior contributor as well. And nowhere did I suggest wanting to moderate the thread, only that I found the OP to be less interested in looking to promote news than wanting to find out who got hurt, and how badly....

I don't think the OP was doing that. I view it more as a "What Happened?" type thing.

Victor Kelly

c595586b491836bb2135fb603c2f4e5997ce0e2f8e41c30a81af650f568eaff8.jpg

DManRightHere

Well, welcome to the forum. I just find it odd that the reason you joined was to find out why there were flashing emergency vehicle lights in a parking lot that did not involve you in any way. I hope you take advantage of all the wonderful things this forum has to offer now that your a member.

This whole website is dedicated to sticking our noses in Disney's business.

BuzzKillington

The word on the street is that some loser was abusing granny’s handicapped placard and parking illegally and someone who had a truly disabled family member lost it and smashed their truck into the back of the loser’s car sending it into the light pole and permanently disabling the abuser. Karma!

WDW_Firefighter

I saw 4 ambulances as I was walking to my car, one that said "advanced life support".

All advanced life support means is that there's a paramedic on the ambulance along with drugs, advanced airway management equipment, and other tools for a paramedic to do their job. If there was only one ALS ambulance the others were probably basic life support ambulances, usually staffed by EMT-Basic's. They are still trained but not to the extent of a paramedic.

SnarkyMonkey

It is quite simple. They jump on someone for asking a question they don't like because they enjoy it. They get a kick out of it.

There seems to be a horrible hazing ritual that happens here. I think there are some here who simply do not like new members and would like to see this be a closed club.

To the OP, welcome to the Boards. I too would be very curious as to what accident happened if I saw several ambulances show up at WDW while I was there. I feel your question was perfectly innocent. I hope that you do stick around. I joined not that long ago and a few people tried very hard to scare me away, although I haven't the slightest clue why. Please pay them no mind. There are some wonderful people here and these boards are very informative and fun.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The word on the street is that some loser was abusing granny’s handicapped placard and parking illegally and someone who had a truly disabled family member lost it and smashed their truck into the back of the loser’s car sending it into the light pole and permanently disabling the abuser. Karma!
So granny isn't truly disabled? Who get's to make that call ? You? The Police? The Doctor who issued the affidavit? The person who crashed their vehicle from road rage because their child has Autism?

Fordlover

Definitely sure it doesn't matter. Unfortunately, I'm never surprised that everytime someone here sees flashing lights there is such a need to know what happened.

Perhaps it's just me, but I'd prefer someone come on here and ask about it after the fact, rather than rubber neck past the scene and back traffic up for 42 miles while I'm sitting behind them. Luckily with a title like OP started, one who is annoyed by questions could completely skip this thread. I wish I could skip traffic that easily on my commute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom