About the Body wars ride at Epcot.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
You seemed to be obsessed by Disney's past. So , just out of curiosity, when was the last time you went to WDW?
At the start of July! I am currently having Disney withdrawal, which I have not had before. I'd say when I started to get obsessed was when I was wondering about some of the older rides, such as the past incarnation of Figment, and then I guess I got hooked!

Nemo14

But if you are 42 as you say in your profile, then you probably experienced these rides that you've started so many threads about.

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
But if you are 42 as you say in your profile, then you probably experienced these rides that you've started so many threads about.
Ah, you see I would like to keep my privacy, so I just usually click random dates whenever I have to sign up for something.

The Mighty Tim

One thing I remember about Body Wars is that I remember commenting on the fact that I had been shrunk twice that day; once on Body Wars, and once on Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.

Victor Kelly

Long queue winding through "sterilizers" lit with different colors. It was cutting edge when it first opened. Same ride system as Star Tours. We went there twice for Body Wars, but it was ehhhh after that. Glad it closed, but not so glad there is a pavilion sitting empty for almost a decade.

Matt_Black

I'll...give you five cents?

Five cents? No. I'll need....

One MILLION Dollars.

dr-evil.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I watched a video on youtube that showed the Cranium Command ride...and there was litteraly no wait time what-so-ever, so apparently it was not very popular.

It wasn't that Cranium Command wasn't very popular. It's the fact that after Metlife dropped their sponsor, Disney barely recognized the pavilion that it was in, and they never updated anything in there. ANYthing. NOTHING changed. Also the pavilion kind of became hidden behind trees in the back.

If you think about it too, if you don't know anything about Cranium Command... The name "Cranium Command" doesn't really grab your attention all that much. You'd think it's just some interactive game by the title and description, or some cheesy stage show.

It was by far one of the best attractions EPCOT has ever offered. It was timeless. It could have been popular. The problem was it's location, and where it ended up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom