A Terror-rific Spirited 13th (ToT fans have lots to fear)...

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm constantly surprised how longtime members forget that any topic having to do with theme parks is game in a Spirit thread. He himself brings up the topic of Universal, even in this thread which started its focus on Tower of Terror. Do you want to complain that the Hong Kong Disneyland changes were discussed here too? The big "water theme park" argument has moved on. Do the same.
So what's the difference between a Spirit thread and a themed Spirit thread?

;)

PhotoDave219

I'm constantly surprised how longtime members forget that any topic having to do with theme parks is game in a Spirit thread. He himself brings up the topic of Universal, even in this thread which started its focus on Tower of Terror. Do you want to complain that the Hong Kong Disneyland changes were discussed here too? The big "water theme park" argument has moved on. Do the same.

No, he's right. I could take a month off from this place and pop back in and find you're all still foaming about Universal.

To that, i fault WDW's lack of a strategic and cohesive plan. Rather they seem to be throwing everything at the wall and seeing what turns a profit. Its all short term while Uni goes in for the long haul.

Mike S

No, he's right. I could take a month off from this place and pop back in and find you're all still foaming about Universal.

To that, i fault WDW's lack of a strategic and cohesive plan. Rather they seem to be throwing everything at the wall and seeing what turns a profit. Its all short term while Uni goes in for the long haul.
Can't argue with that. If you were gone for a month though I'll say that what sparked the whole thing was two new videos that were released for Nintendo and Volcano Bay. It's not like people weren't going to talk about them. The Nintendo conversation was much more civil though. VB got ugly. Thankfully it's over.
What you should take away from 'longtime members' speaking up is the hint that it's gone too far. Seriously I read like 10 pages, then skipped another 30!!! And it was the same crap. Get a room
And it was pretty much over already by the time you made your comment.

On to the next topic whenever one should arise*

gmajew

Premium Member
Since we're in catch-all mode: If anyone ever wanted to see what it would be like if Walt used his powers for evil instead of good, check out Anthony Hopkins in Westworld.

That is all.

It is a great show love it. Looking forward to see how it wraps up,seasonn1.

Cesar R M

So what's the difference between a Spirit thread and a themed Spirit thread?

;)
vSA6Nyw.gif

I think he wear jorts in the themed one;)

oh my god.. XD
zufLMZS.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom