A Spirited Valentine ...

the.dreamfinder

You really think they wouldn't renew? Please.
It's easier to walk away from a deal with an expiration date. If Disney were to acquire Nintendo, it won't, they could easily shred the deal up, albeit with whatever penalties are in the deal. Hell, if Nintendo were to decide to do its own theme parks with a third party operator (i.e. OLC) they they could also walk.

Honestly, Disney would be better off in the long term getting UNI to negotiate an expiration date for the Marvel deal than just trying to sneak around it as they currently do.

Last edited:

the.dreamfinder

Wow. So wrong it's not even funny, lol.
http://nasdaq.com/article/why-disney-should-buy-nintendo-cm793272

Disney would not be able to use them in any parks because they would have to honor the contract with Universal and unlike Marvel the Nintendo rights are worldwide.

This makes no sense. Disney has burned through how many video game divisions in the past 10 years with no success? The only thing Disney and Nintendo have in common is they both still do not understand how the internet works.
Plus, Disney doesn't have an IP problem. Disney needs to concern itself with how to organically integrate and grow its existing BRANDs across mediums and generations. That's where the next CEO of TWDC will need to focus their energy.

Princess Leia

In terms of AAs, Rocket looks pretty good. There's also Cosmo, but he seems to have limited movement. I was looking for Figment in the video but wasn't able to find him. Maybe he's in a higher cage? Speaking of cages, there should have been at least double to give it a full appearance.

Still should have been it's own build...

edit- added the second Rocket video and noticed that Mantis is mentioned, making the ride take place after the second movie.

Last edited:

rd805

In terms of AAs, Rocket looks pretty good. There's also Cosmo, but he seems to have limited movement. I was looking for Figment in the video but wasn't able to find him. Maybe he's in a higher cage? Speaking of cages, there should have been at least double to give it a full appearance.

edit- added the second Rocket video and noticed that Mantis is mentioned, making the ride take place after the second movie.

This is GREAT! -- i love Tower, but this is an awesome update.

Mike S

It's easier to walk away from a deal with an expiration date. If Disney were to acquire Nintendo, it won't, they could easily shred the deal up, albeit with whatever penalties are in the deal. Hell, if Nintendo were to decide to do its own theme parks with a third party operator (i.e. OLC) they they could also walk.

Honestly, Disney would be better off in the long term getting UNI to negotiate an expiration date for the Marvel deal than just trying to sneak around it as they currently do.
I think they've reached a point of no return already. It's getting built.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Plus, Disney doesn't have an IP problem. Disney needs to concern itself with how to organically integrate and grow its existing BRANDs across mediums and generations. That's where the next CEO of TWDC will need to focus their energy.

The next CEO is going to be trying to clear up the wreckage of the Iger era
IP is going to be one of the smaller problems.

Cesar R M

just seen this on tumblr.
Looks like the AA is a mixture of the Olaf's AA with the Shaman Face tech. lots of face expressions plus the "free" movement of rocket in the corners and sides. Very good!

Also its my imagination or there are multiple AA's of rockets doing the same (for each queue?)?
In some videos he seems to hold the "thing" with his right paw, and in others with his left. In some starts from the left side and others starts his animation to the right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom