A Spirited Perfect Ten

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Completely not surprising. And I'm sure the theater owners and operators who rewrote and misbooked the ticket sales felt that they were doing nothing wrong. They way they would look at it, the system was set up to incentivize them to do it, so any perceived wrongdoing is someone else's fault. This cultural perception is at the heart of all of the graft and IP theft in China.

It's worth noting that one could be prosecuted for NOT boosting the CCP sponsored film, So the only surprise here is that the totals are not more lopsided in favor of the CCP propaganda film.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Even with the crazy crowds, I found experiencing Tokyo Disney Resort to be rather easy. Queuing is just a more pleasant experience.

That can partially be attributed to the culture in Japan, they just love order and respect. Portions of the US and other countries that travel to Disneyworld not so much.

Cesar R M

Yes, it was Kraft.

I'm keeping my eye out for SW themed feminine hygiene products.
chewbacca brand tampoons for hairy people? :hilarious:

"Control your inner Chewie with these heavy duty tampoons"

jzDp0XG.gif

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour

StageFrenzy

Wow... I must have one... I am running out of garage bays... You think UBER would part with one.... I guess I could pay the custom shop to set one up.... Great idea....

*1023*
I always thought a white Kia Soul looks like a storm trooper helmet myself. But when it comes down to it.

Nubs70

Wow... I must have one... I am running out of garage bays... You think UBER would part with one.... I guess I could pay the custom shop to set one up.... Great idea....

*1023*

Next they should partner with VW and sponsor a gold plated Veyron, call it the C3PO version and display it next to the silver one in Wolfsberg.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom