1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

25th Anniversary Trip Report

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris' started by Animaniac93-98, Apr 1, 2017.

1. AndyS2992

AndyS2992 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. Food at Disneyland is so expensive and over priced that we really had no other choice but go to McDonald's at Disney Village every day lol I don't care how hungry I am, I ain't paying those Disney prices.

2. douglasrickard

douglasrickard New Member

Great reports! Does the Premium Meal Plan voucher cover the whole cost of a dinner at Walt's? Is that what you did?

3. Animaniac93-98

Animaniac93-98 Well-Known Member Original Poster

There's a 3-course menu you order from with the Premium meal plan, with choices for each part. I don't think it includes a drink (alcoholic or not).

I was on the Standard meal plan and paid the difference for another set menu.

douglasrickard likes this.
  4. Songbird76

Songbird76 Well-Known Member

Is there anywhere you would suggest we DON'T eat? We are headed there in October and my son is a really picky eater. Our package includes a lunch or dinner at a buffet or similar restaurant for each night. The menus online don't actually tell you about the food so I was watching youtube walkthroughs, but it's hard to see what everything is.

5. Songbird76

Go through the UK disney site....you get better deals.

Figments Friend likes this.
  6. Songbird76

If I remember correctly, the tea cups are scheduled for refurbishment in like...September? I was looking at the closing list for when we're there and I think that was one that was going to be closed.

7. AndyS2992

AndyS2992 Well-Known Member

The Tea cups are not scheduled for a refurb until April 2018 and will stay closed through to June. Quite a while away yet.
    http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/eep.html

Songbird76 likes this.
  8. Songbird76

Is it really super busy during fall break? I live in the Netherlands and our kids have break the 3rd weekend in October, so that's when we're going.

9. Songbird76

Are you allowed to bring your own food into the parks? I know you can in WDW, but in the Netherlands, parks and museums all forbid outside food and I think it's pretty much the same throughout Europe, so I was wondering about the Disney parks. We're driving, so we'll be able to bring all the food we want in the car and not have to worry about weight limits for luggage or space concerns. 4 days we'll be able to pack all our clothes into one bag, so we'll have room for food. But if it's not allowed, I won't bother.

10. Songbird76

Oh you're right. I knew I had seen it on the schedule, but I thought it was while I was going to be there. That's not one I care about...I'm happy that it looks like the Pirates of the Caribbean and the Phantom Manor will both be open when we go. I panicked a bit when I saw that Phantom Manor was scheduled to be closed, but then I saw it said Starting in January 2018 and Pirates is supposed to open back up in July. Those are 2 of my favorites.

AndyS2992 likes this.
  11. Animaniac93-98

Animaniac93-98 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Picky eaters should be fine at any of the buffets, since there's lots to choose from. There's a bit of everything (meat, fish, pasta etc) and a seperate spot for "kids food".

douglasrickard likes this.