"21 Royal" private restaurant opens in New Orleans Square

Phroobar

I feel sorry for that concierge that has to keep repeating the price over and over again....click.
If you are having a meal there, I don't think you really care the price. This isn't for a Disney fan or regular guest. I can see this being used by corporate executive dinners. The price is nothing on an corporate executive expense account.

BubbaQuest

If you are having a meal there, I don't think you really care the price. This isn't for a Disney fan or regular guest. I can see this being used by corporate executive dinners. The price is nothing on an corporate executive expense account.

But the price isn't on the Disney website. If I saw some people watching Fantasmic from the balcony, I'd probably inquire thinking it might be a $300 or $400 up sell. I don't think I'd be mentally prepared to hear its a $15000 up sell :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

It's $15k for a party of 12.

Sounds very corporate to me. I doubt that there are many individual Disneyland fans who are going to be able to support this place at $1,250 per person.

I wonder if the establishment will enforce a dress code. I can't see paying that price for white glove service while sitting at a table in shorts and a tank top wearing Mickey ears.

GiveMeTheMusic

Sounds very corporate to me. I doubt that there are many individual Disneyland fans who are going to be able to support this place at $1,250 per person.

I wonder if the establishment will enforce a dress code. I can't see paying that price for that kind of service while sitting at a table in shorts and a tank top wearing Mickey ears.

Almost certainly, as Club 33 has an enforced dress code already and this should be no different.

WDWdream97

I saw this online and could only think that it sounded like something created with a "Create Your Own Disney UpCharge Event" generator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom