2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

sheriffwoody

We were there last Thursday and it was PACKED. All night. I really only went for the entertainment, and we also hopped on a few rides, so we still had a great time :) Hallowishes has been stuck in my head ever since (not that I mind).

Bairstow

I don't know the exact hours, but I popped in to use the restroom shortly before the second parade last night (around 11:05ish) and they seemed to only just be winding down.

Trying to decide if I want to try the new food or not.
I just ate at Pecos Bill's AND Tortuga Tavern just a couple months ago.

ToTBellHop

FWIW, I hear Disney is capping MNSSHP attendance at 20K, down from 25K in previous years. That would explain the additional sellouts. Trying to get Disney to confirm that officially.
Is this a new update or did they reduce capacity back in September and even still, it's really crowded?

ShareBDwithMickey

From all dates I didn't expect November 1 to sell out first.. Not ONE other date is sold out yet where you would reckon the days before Halloween would sell out quicker then thHalloweener the holiday.Was just checking stubhub for fun and there's only ONE ticket on offer for that date even :D So lot of people will have bad luck with this one :(

Not the 1st sell out, 31st has been sold out for at least a couple of months. 1st night sold out as well. The later parties are traditionally the 1st to sell out with Halloween night always the 1st.

I seem to remember this years Halloween night selling out at the earliest ever recorded date.

G00fyDad

We've only been to MNSSHP twice in our lives (both times in mid-October) so take this with a grain of salt, but 10 years ago the party seemed to have much less people. It was far easier to get around. On our last trip it seemed MUCH more packed with people. We still had a great time, but I prefer the crowds in 2005. :)

Jon81uk

We've only been to MNSSHP twice in our lives (both times in mid-October) so take this with a grain of salt, but 10 years ago the party seemed to have much less people. It was far easier to get around. On our last trip it seemed MUCH more packed with people. We still had a great time, but I prefer the crowds in 2005. :)

Not just replying to you but my points sort of follow on.

I've personally never done MNSSHP, but probably will next year.

From reading this forum and other blogs etc it seems that the parties feel busier to a lot of people, but what people really want are characters, Jack Skellington, Seven Dwarves, Villains, Princes and all the other ones that only come out for parties.
Do you think the theme of the party has switched from fireworks/parade/candy and rides with short lines. To characters and fireworks/parade and no-one at the party cares about rides anymore? If less people are in the the ride lines then the walkways will feel more crowded?

asianway

Not just replying to you but my points sort of follow on.

I've personally never done MNSSHP, but probably will next year.

From reading this forum and other blogs etc it seems that the parties feel busier to a lot of people, but what people really want are characters, Jack Skellington, Seven Dwarves, Villains, Princes and all the other ones that only come out for parties.
Do you think the theme of the party has switched from fireworks/parade/candy and rides with short lines. To characters and fireworks/parade and no-one at the party cares about rides anymore? If less people are in the the ride lines then the walkways will feel more crowded?
The character stalkers are out of control now. Word is out how impossible it is to find any flavor besides vanilla on a given day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom