2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

COProgressFan

Or how you can walk up to a Disney restaurant, have them say they are booked solid for the night, yet half the tables are open? They staff based upon anticipated demand.

This is, perhaps, one of my biggest peeves with they way sit down restaurants are operated. I have been victim of this quite a few times, and I have seen countless other guests in the same situation.

I'm not sure Disney operated restaurants even take any walk-ups anymore. It seems like "maximizing efficiency" takes a priority over "feeding hungry guests who are ready and willing to pay for your overpriced food". On an executive's spreadsheet, it might look great, but if said executive stood outside a restaurant podium for 20 minutes and overheard what was going on, they might have a different opinion.

MRGEFF

That's one of the things I love about it, dressing up and seeing what everone else has on!
Us too. You can get ideas for next year's costumes and also catch the fever for a whole year till next Halloween. You don't have to be very crafty or spend a lot of money to have a ball at MNSSHP!!!!!

ght

Has anyone tried calling the ticket office for tickets on nights that are showing up on-line as sold out? I am asking because with the Disneyland party there are a small number of tickets still available even after the party is "sold out." You can get them by calling the ticket office directly. I am curious is WDW has the same thing. It might be something for anyone wanting to go on Oct 31 to try.

Wags14

We'll be there on 10/27, first time going to a party. Pretty pumped! Now what to dress the family up as.

Thank you odd October work schedule.

GymLeaderPhil

Has anyone tried calling the ticket office for tickets on nights that are showing up on-line as sold out? I am asking because with the Disneyland party there are a small number of tickets still available even after the party is "sold out." You can get them by calling the ticket office directly. I am curious is WDW has the same thing. It might be something for anyone wanting to go on Oct 31 to try.
Once they're sold out at WDW, they aren't available online, over-the-phone, or in person. They don't keep an allotment at the gate the day of either and they never release additional tickets once the party has been "over booked." Do not waste your time calling in, trust me.

ght

Once they're sold out at WDW, they aren't available online, over-the-phone, or in person. They don't keep an allotment at the gate the day of either and they never release additional tickets once the party has been "over booked." Do not waste your time calling in, trust me.
That stinks. Glad I didn't want to go on Halloween night, but I was hoping it might work for someone who missed their chance to get tickets. Well, if anyone decides at the last minute they want to fly to California and give their party a shot, give 'em a call if they are sold out ;)

jaklgreen

Thanks for the help. I didn't want to be that couple that tries to stay but it is disappointing to know that we can only stay until 7PM, it isolates the non-children crowd a bit but I guess that is why the EMH's are on the 19th until 1AM. That will have to do!

I go without kids every year and love it!! I have gone with my kids and without and definitely love going solo. The parade is my favorite and I watch it both times. I don't go trick or treating but I do enjoy getting on the rides much faster and just the general feel of the Halloween theme they have going on with the music and lighting and all of the different characters. It is magic kingdom but feels different.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
image.jpg

Ohhhhhh... Making them the central theme makes sense now..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom