2014 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
My only problem with is? The gloves. These are the same skeleton gloves I just bought at Walgreens for 40 cents on clearance. haha
I was noticing the gloves too. Maybe you don't notice them as much when he's wearing his black suit. I'm assuming they are the same gloves.

Brad Bishop

I'm going this coming Sunday. I'm a bit surprised that early November is selling out. I would have thought that after Halloween and before Thanksgiving would have been a bit of a down time for the parks.

JLipnick

I'm going this coming Sunday. I'm a bit surprised that early November is selling out. I would have thought that after Halloween and before Thanksgiving would have been a bit of a down time for the parks.
We were there last week. It was definitely not a slow time. We did the first Christmas party. it was our first and very well done. the fireworks were spectacular.

mikenatcity1

It seems like the parks are getting busier than they have been in the past. I don't remember the parties selling like this (Halloween and now Christmas). I guess I should purchase my tickets before it sells out!

Brad Bishop

I've been an Annual Passholder for a few years and I've noticed, overall, an increase in attendance. I usually try to hit the parks during off times but, increasingly, the off times are becoming busy times.

I'm not looking for absolute dead parks but I get a little annoyed when I'm there and can't even easily move around because of the crowds (like a really busy dad - not something understandable like July 4th or New Year's).

SpectroPhoenix

Same as always; snickerdoodle, choc chip

Thanks. The only reason I ask is because last year they didn't have any of the chocolate chip ones, only snickerdoodle. At least they didn't when I went December 14th. The chocolate chip cookies are my girlfriend's favorite and I'm trying to figure out if I should bake some to bring if there aren't any at the party.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks. The only reason I ask is because last year they didn't have any of the chocolate chip ones, only snickerdoodle. At least they didn't when I went December 14th. The chocolate chip cookies are my girlfriend's favorite and I'm trying to figure out if I should bake some to bring if there aren't any at the party.
Sometimes one location may be out, but others will have them. If you find that, check at other distribution points.

tenchikiss

Last year at our party they only handed out snickerdoodle. I am almost positive we hit all the locations except the Crystal Palace one. We hit each station at different points in the night and we hit the one at Cosmic Rays the second it open. No choco chip. We even brought a container with us to hold all the extra cookies. 13 snickerdoodles left the party with us (hey I was trying to get my money's worth). Our party was either the super end of November or very beginning of December.

mikenatcity1

Last year at our party they only handed out snickerdoodle. I am almost positive we hit all the locations except the Crystal Palace one. We hit each station at different points in the night and we hit the one at Cosmic Rays the second it open. No choco chip. We even brought a container with us to hold all the extra cookies. 13 snickerdoodles left the party with us (hey I was trying to get my money's worth). Our party was either the super end of November or very beginning of December.

I have to add to this too- last year all we found was snickerdoodles. I remember being sad that there weren't any chocolate chip (I was meeting a friend for a cruise the next day- she was sad that we couldn't bring her favorite).

mm121

So $71+ tax for roughly 6 hours of "entertainment". Cookies and Cocoa, a "special" parade and Christmas Wishes... So why the price increase? It's been stated that the lights on the castle only use about 3 dryer loads of electricity, so that can't be it... Must be some **** good "free cocoa and cookies" that you get for a price like that.

This must be that crowd control pricing that I've been informed of in the past...
if its crowd control pricing its definitely not keeping people away with the way most of these nights are sell outs.
Did Disney drop "Christmas" from " Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party"?
Via Attractions on Twitter:

B1mvsr_CQAAKYWd.jpg
thats really odd, unless they did it for some kind of legal reason, for fear of causing offense, as most companies dont publish the C word in advertising

Only meeting during the Mickey Christmas Party in Storybook Circus.

i didn't think masked characters were suppose to talk

jcldtrek

Got a question for the mickey christmas parade during the party. It's prob stupid since I go almost every year, but anyway lol. Where is probably the best spot for a wheelchair handicapped person to be during the parade.? I know on mainstreet in 2012 for the Halloween party they had a designated area across from the train station. Just wondering if there's other designated handicap sections along the route.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Got a question for the mickey christmas parade during the party. It's prob stupid since I go almost every year, but anyway lol. Where is probably the best spot for a wheelchair handicapped person to be during the parade.? I know on mainstreet in 2012 for the Halloween party they had a designated area across from the train station. Just wondering if there's other designated handicap sections along the route.
I believe there is a wheelchair area in the hub, right infront of the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom