2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

I went through the gallery and I saw an awful lot of pricy items with the DDP logo next to them - are these $7+ items really going to be snacks, or are they going to be asking for quick service credits? The last time I was there for F&W (2009), everything was a snack credit, but there was nothing on the menu over $4.50...

michmousefan

Looks like the Puerto Rico booth is set aside from the others (in between Imagination and the International Gateway, it looks like) and has a bit more of a patio than most. Nice. Will probably help ease congestion a bit.

dreynolds1982

DFB just confirmed the craft beer lounge in Odyssey. Signs are up. Oh, it is on.

We will be there in a few weeks. Our FWF day isn't until the 3rd full day of our trip, but, this will be one of my first stops that day, and probably one of my last stops, and also probably a few stops in the middle.

I will say, their selection isn't fantastic, but still, I mean, beer.

dreamscometrue

I went through the gallery and I saw an awful lot of pricy items with the DDP logo next to them - are these $7+ items really going to be snacks, or are they going to be asking for quick service credits? The last time I was there for F&W (2009), everything was a snack credit, but there was nothing on the menu over $4.50...
I was just going to ask the same question. We are WDW veterans, but F&W newbies. I hope someone on here can answer this please. :)

juan

Noticed the drink prices are much lower than they were before and they don't have the souvenir mugs.
Anyone know the sizes?

(haven't been to F&W since 2012, so I don't know if this was a change last year)

ABQ

I was just going to ask the same question. We are WDW veterans, but F&W newbies. I hope someone on here can answer this please. :)
I went to the 2012 F&W and was able to use DDP snack credits for some items that were 6 dollars +. I was pleasantly surprised. I cannot say if this will be the same this year as DDP and how they tend to change it every year is quite a moving target. I do know that I got everything from shrimp in Australia to some very good sized portions of food in Italy and Belgium all on snack options alone.

emmaandrewdad

Would like to have scene more local breweries be involved but I'm sure disney and the major distributors would never let that happen. Florida has a bunch of small batch breweries that have great beers that would add a much different feel to the food and wine

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom