2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

seascape

My wife and I love food and wine. Eating and drinking our way around the world over 8 nights is the best way to celebrate our anniversary. We can't wait. We enjoyed Flower and Garden and the food at that event but it is not as good as Food and Wine.

danv3

The most wonderful time of the year.

I wonder how much "Sunday Mornings With..." will cost. Sounds like something Mrs. Danv3 would be interested in, but not when it ends up being $100/person!

danv3

The most wonderful time of the year.

I wonder how much "Sunday Mornings With..." will cost. Sounds like something Mrs. Danv3 would be interested in, but not when it ends up being $100/person!

LOL. Exactly $100 pp. Looks like I called that. Nonetheless I've been instructed to try to book one right at 9:00 tomorrow.

LucyK

Patagonia is not a country, but a place similar to Alaska with tundras and glaciers. It sits in the southernmost point between Chile and Argentina.

pixargal

Looks like a nice variety of items. I haven't been in a couple of years. So, it looks like it might be time to head back and check it out again. A shrimp taco, mango-strawberry margarita, and listening to Night Ranger sounds divine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom