~2004~ WDWMagic ReTrO WeEk ~2004~

daniam2188

my 1st avatar is up... :-D wow that seems like so long ago that i used this.

next we should have our favorite avatar week (where we pick our fav avatar out of our collection that we have had) lol

Maria

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Freak, click on the thread in the first post. You attached your avatar there so as not to lose it later. :animwink:

What a thoughtful boy! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Freak, click on the thread in the first post. You attached your avatar there so as not to lose it later. :animwink:

Wow...I did something smart for once! :sohappy:

Now...I think it was because I stole Jer's time machine...went to today's date...realized that I would've lost it by now...and then traveled BACK in time to post it...and voila...here we have come full circle!

*hands Jer keys back from Delorean*

WDWFREAK53

Just for the halibut...I'm gonna post the avatar I was using at the time of Retro Week so next year...I can use that one...

Attachments

• freakpatriots.gif
    freakpatriots.gif
    15 KB · Views: 85

prberk

O.K., I have never changed my avatar (I like this one; but I will think about it!) But anyway, love seeing everyone else's retro stuff. Very fun, creative group here.

And, BTW, I got this avatar from someone else on this site, but I can't remember whom. If you are reading and it came from you, thanks for first posting it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom