~2004~ WDWMagic ReTrO WeEk ~2004~

General Grizz

Original Poster
Howdy!

A little over a year ago was WDWmagic's first, I believe, Retro Week. A chunk of members changed their avatars back to their ORIGINAL form. . . (and Maria is a good example! She has her original avatar on).

Anyone wanna do it this year?

(Mom - - no need to bring back your original avatar. ;) :lol: )

Also, change your settings to evening shades!!

In case you posted your avatar in last year's thread, you can look it up: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17851

Any bumping of classic threads could be good - but let's not overdo it. And anything you all can think of. :D

Tramp

Retro Week At The Forum

For the life of me, Griz, I can't remember any other avatar than the one I have now...so I'll post my old signature:

SirNim

I 'member mine (my first avatar)... It was a horribly crafted "Project Gemini" avatar created with MS-Paint. Ghastly, compared with my latest works on the lightyears-ahead Adobe Photoshop®! :lol:

Maria

LMAO Grizz!! I love retro week!! :sohappy:

btw... the one you are seeing right now (black v-neck dress) is not the first one... I´ll come back to the very first though... (close up in blue playing with the webcam - lol). :eek:

I am always on evening shades! :lol:

...and Tenchu, HAHAHAHHAHAHA with that avatar! :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
LMAO Grizz!! I love retro week!! :sohappy:

btw... the one you are seeing right now (black v-neck dress) is not the first one... I´ll come back to the very first though... (close up in blue playing with the webcam - lol). :eek:

I am always on evening shades! :lol:

...and Tenchu, HAHAHAHHAHAHA with that avatar! :lol:

Why is skippy so funny? Does this avatar have a special meaning to you? :confused: :animwink: :confused:

And I liked the webcam pics. I founds them on kazaa first. :animwink: :lol:

Raaaaar.

:lol:

Maria

Originally posted by tenchu
Why is skippy so funny? Does this avatar have a special meaning to you? :confused: :animwink: :confused:

And I liked the webcam pics. I founds them on kazaa first. :animwink: :lol:

Raaaaar.

:lol:

Dunno why it´s so funny, but I remember the old times... it was probably the ugliest avatar, but it was looking at me like asking "whaaaaaat??" :lol:

:animwink:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
Dunno why it´s so funny, but I remember the old times... it was probably the ugliest avatar, but it was looking at me like asking "whaaaaaat??" :lol:

:animwink:

Maria thinks I've got an ugly skippy. :(

:cry:

(And she's not the first woman who's told me that!)

kal1484

Here's my first signature....can't find/can't remember my first avatar.

Attachments

21.9 KB · Views: 106

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I have no clue as to what my first avatar was....

and I did not have a cool sig graphic either, cause steve phased that out as soon as I wanted to add one :lol: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom