~2004~ WDWMagic ReTrO WeEk ~2004~

jaylenofan86

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I have no idea what my avatar was! I think it was of me and my BF. But not sure! :lol:
It was that one, I remembered because I asked you who that guy was when I first IMed you.:p

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Since its Retro Week... and most of the threads I wanna bring back from the dead are locked, closed, or deleted... I found some fun posts none the less....

Here's one from October 2002, where the PML folks were accused of being elitests! :lol: It makes me chuckle now:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Here is another one from 10 OCT 2002, me trying to be nice and RobFL calling me an elitest :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: a$$ :lol: :p

Wckd Queen

Ok, original avatar is one of the 'stock' ones, but not sure which! Not to mention Im afraid that if I change it, I will lose this one! IM bad with that sort of thing :lol:

Now Grizz, I have reset the thing to evening shade (remember Burt Reynolds?? Saw him at MGM!) and is it just me, or is there a totally different little header on this than on default? I had a snowing header with the park symbols covered in snow on the default and now I have snowflakes and a santa hat..is this right?
:lookaroun

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
My first avatar is up! This "Retro Week" sounds cool, guess I better save this avatar for next year! I also have (what I think was) my first signature as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom