Toy Story Mania Layout

PKD

Original Poster
The bottom of the picture appears the be the load/unload area. The far right is the Maint. Bay and docking area. There appears to be an A track and a B track once you leave the station, i.e. Men in Black. The A track is the outer track and the B is the one in the middle that curves.

You will notice, near the bottom right hand corner two rooms, one is an office, the other is labeled Mr. Potato Head!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (these rooms are above the guest bathrooms)

NorthHalf1stFloor.jpg

Sorry for the BAD image quality AND the size.

Enjoy
PKD

AEfx

LOL this is one of those images you "right click, save as" as soon as you see it - you just know someone will complain and it will disapear soon.

AEfx

jedimaster1227

I am curious to know how you found this blueprint, but however you did so, I doubt that it will be here much longer as you obviously have broken a few Disney rules. If you got this from someone else inside of the company, that means that they have broken an NDR and can be fired. If you were the one that broke the NDR, your job could be in danger... Follow my advice and remove it before someone gets you or your source in trouble... :wave:

Piebald

I saw that same blueprint months ago while on break, and don't worry guys, I couldn't decipher anything from it even when it was right on the table.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Interesting. Anyone else see some track switches in there? The circular shapes? Looks like the ride may change each time in more ways than one!

I`ll hazard a guess; Mickey Av is to the left, the queue is on the left of the image, in the new extention, and the far right sticking out section is maintainence. Unless someone can place the large toilet block at bottom right and get a better idea?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Who's afraid of the big bad mouse? I'm not scared of the big bad mouse :)

NorthHalf1stFloor.jpg

Attachments

• NorthHalf1stFloor.jpg
    NorthHalf1stFloor.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 654

Jerm

The Mr. Potato Head room is where he will go for his "breaks", it will have a nice tv so he can watch people walking around and I am sure some great cool controls. I am saving this pic now cause I bet it will be pulled down in a day at the most!

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom