AVATAR land construction progress

Bairstow

Wow those are ugly.

What's the theme there...?

"Casual Rohde".

1180-x-600-041916_conservation-fund-25th-anniversary-b-780x440.jpg

Kman101

Don't do it!! Pictures of the land are fine IMO, but don't watch the ride videos!!!!:D

I've seen pictures here and there so that's OK, I wasn't directly searching them out but it doesn't spoil it for me, seeing the land in person will beat any picture so I'm OK. Definitely won't be watching any videos. I've restrained myself with a few things, I still haven't watched any videos of Mystic Manor (and I hurry past photos in any trip report I read). I know there's a few others I've managed to hold out on ... lol ... I can do it.

I'm a little annoyed I saw a screenshot of the Na'vi animatronic on a video but that's probably my fault for even going in one of the threads I guess ...

I'd sort of like to see a picture of the loading of the Flight of Passage. The height thing worries me a bit but if I can climb the stairs in Gringotts and survive Soarin' and Forbidden Journey I think I'll be fine.

BrianLo

I've seen pictures here and there so that's OK, I wasn't directly searching them out but it doesn't spoil it for me, seeing the land in person will beat any picture so I'm OK. Definitely won't be watching any videos. I've restrained myself with a few things, I still haven't watched any videos of Mystic Manor (and I hurry past photos in any trip report I read). I know there's a few others I've managed to hold out on ... lol ... I can do it.

Good on you!

Somehow my will power has held out on Ratatouille despite a unexpected two day closure well over a year ago. Finally will be 'rewarded' today/tomorrow.

I feel like I've seen a bit too much of Pandora, but it's nice the Banshee ride has been virtually unspoiled.

Daveeeeed

Good on you!

Somehow my will power has held out on Ratatouille despite a unexpected two day closure well over a year ago. Finally will be 'rewarded' today/tomorrow.

I feel like I've seen a bit too much of Pandora, but it's nice the Banshee ride has been virtually unspoiled.
Congratz! I waited 2 years for Rat and I am so glad I did. I'm doing the same for Pandora, but I've caved for Shanghai, Tokyo, and Hong Kong as I won't be going to any of those for a long time.

Last edited:

mergatroid

Good on you!

It's like what Uni did with Gringrotts originally, not allowing videos to be taken of it.

clemmo

just watched boat ride video....wow....short is an understatement....the AA looks great but that ride length is just cruel.
Im not sure there's a full ride video out yet all I've seen is the highlights. Anyone know how long the boat ride is?
Edit: Ride time is 4-5 mins I believe. Not bad especially compared to Frozen

Last edited:

sedati

Im not sure there's a full ride video out yet all I've seen is the highlights. Anyone know how long the boat ride is?
Edit: Ride time is 4-5 mins I believe. Not bad especially compared to Frozen
There was a full video but it was taken down. I watched it, and the timing from launch to dock (not counting any load/unload) was right about five minutes.

RSoxNo1

Is there decent footage of load/unload at Na'vi River Journey? How many boats load/dispatch at once? Can we get an idea of capacity?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom