Why don't they just close the whole park while there at it?

mac_connell

There is no way they are closing the park permanently. The closest thing that will come to that is them closing the park for a whole revamp. People are having a hard time saying goodbye to Maelstrom, imagine what will happen if they closed and we could no longer go on ToT, RnR, TSMM. Personally, Hollywood Studios is one of my favorite parks, the theming and everything always puts me in a great mood. I would love a revamp of the park and I love the idea of Hollywood Adventure. Disney has good intentions with everything they do so I believe what they do will be great.

BigTxEars

If it's closing that news is avoiding any Google search, must be Disney ninjas at work preventing the news from leaking outside of the internet forums :)

jlsHouston

Here is why they should not close HS:
Toy Story....absolutely I love this ride and I cannot explain why...I guess I am like the masses
TOT ...absolutely this has got to be the scariest ride I have ever gone on..It took me two years of visits before I tried it, after that first time I said never again...however now I am addicted to it.
RNRC...they can't close HS until I finally ride this.
The coffee shop..a really cool place to sit and look at books
Osborne Lights...nothing comes close to this entire exhibit anywhere in the world that I have been especially when the fake snow starts falling and Feliz Navidad plays
Mama Melroses the steak and macncheese is so freaking good
Sci Fi diner.... coolest dining venue anywhere
Art of Animation... it is wonderful, from the movie to the displays to the queue to the drawing class. This is DISNEY.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom