The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't think it has anything to do with Disney. It is an outside source I believe. So no upcharge, just one huge excessive one, but, at least someone else is raking in the stupid money. Someday, probably the day before I die, I will have enough money to jump into the stupid money spending club.

Ha! Well, there is that expression, "You can't take it with you!"

Now, go buy yourself a cupcake. :joyfull:

donaldtoo

Yes, they have been ok. Since we are at his other sisters house we actually have a bedroom of our own, So a little privacy. We have been drafted into helping set up for the party though. The sister in law also wants to put me and hubby on toilet duty and picture taking duty. Toilets! I don't think so. She didn't even care to put up picture of hubby and I with her daughter, the grad, and I know there are some from Christmas times. So I am not taking care of her toilets and if she wants pictures she can take them herself. If hubby wants to help he can.

A funny thing, the sister in law was setting up vases of flowers on the table and the wind kept blowing them over spilling the water every time. I suggested not putting in water and just some nice rocks or marbles in the vase with the flowers. But she said no, there had to be water. More water spilled and guess what they are doing now, rocks in the vases with no water 40 minutes after I suggested it.

At least there is plenty of beer here.:cool:

The like is for your last sentence...! ;) :)

Cesar R M

Cars 3 was pretty good. Not Toy Story 3 caliber by any means, but way better than Cars 2.

Sadly, there is no dinner with SWG tonight due to the fact that SWG ate movie theater chicken strips for dinner. Coming back soon!
chicken stripes.. at a movie theater? what kind of heresy is this? o_O

I never seen a theater offering anything beyond hotdogs or nachos over here lol.
Unless it was a VIP theater and charges like an upscale restaurant.

StarWarsGirl

chicken stripes.. at a movie theater? what kind of heresy is this? o_O

I never seen a theater offering anything beyond hotdogs or nachos over here lol.
Unless it was a VIP theater and charges like an upscale restaurant.
We have a really nice movie theater that was built a few years ago. There's a Starbucks in the theater, Eddy's Ice Cream, and a bar. Food wise there's the usual popcorn, hot dogs, and such, but you can also get chicken strips, nachos, fries, and other options.

They also have reserve level seating. Though I don't spring for that. Their regular level is actually extremely comfortable seating-wise.

And they do discount Tuesdays, so the ticket was $6.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This is obviously meant for the money is no object crowd. And I could see how some would love the idea of a morning being transformed into Cinderella, arriving in style, and then pictures in the "coach" in front of the castle.
Luxury Carriage Stroller/SUV transportation up to 6 passengers
$299.99
Our luxury carriage stroller fits up to two children ages (3-9). Includes our chauffeur/ luxury SUV transportation for your family of up to five to the Magic Kingdom drop off. Larger vehicle are available with upcharge.

donaldtoo

Well I took this quiz....
Can We Guess Where You Grew Up Based On Your Taste In Snacks?

here it is if you want to try too, took about 5 minutes

http://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/can-we-guess-where-you-grew-up-based-on-your-taste-in-snacks/

My Results were I grew up in California. Hmpf. I visited Disneyland a lot back then, does that count?

My snack sense says you grew up in California!
Your snack preferences have lead us to believe that you grew up in California. You’ve been eating delicious earthy crunchy food all your life. You’re one healthy snacker.

grewupsnacks-cali.jpg

I got the Midwest... :cyclops:

Your snack preferences have lead us to believe that you grew up in the midwest. You’re about as wholesome as it gets. You love comfort food and good old fashioned family values.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom