The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

That's funny that you had that. DD is in charge of dinner tonight, and she is making fajita bowls. Looks a lot like that.:hungry:
It's super easy to make. I used some of the chicken I grilled the other day and diced and then just made the rice and the beans and cut up the avocado. Probably the easiest meal I've done all week.

I'm planning on using the leftover beans and the rest of the chicken for a quesadilla Thursday night. :hungry:

Songbird76

Hugs prayers and pixie dust xoxo
Thanks! Opa is doing well. DS had a REALLY rough night...stomach aches and took him ages to get to sleep. I came home from choir and he was passed out on the couch finally, but I went to bed and heard him crying out in his sleep so I went down to see if he was awake or was crying in his sleep. He was crying in his sleep and no amount of rubbing his back or talking to him would settle him, so I gave up after a while and figured he just needed to work it out in his dreams. We had parent teacher conferences tonight though and his teacher said she didn't notice anything. She had been keeping an eye on him because I had warned her, but she said he was fine, so he must have worked it out. And we're going to see Opa in the hospital tomorrow after school, so that should help, too. Opa might be able to come home this weekend, though!!

Songbird76

Parent/teacher conferences this evening...DS is doing a bit better emotionally and his test scores were all great, so yay. DD's scores were all top notch and her preliminary advice for school is VWO (that's what she was shooting for because that's what she needs to do the dual immersion Dutch/English program in high school. As long as she keeps doing what she's doing, she's good to go. So excited for her...she's worked so so hard!

I had my 2nd audition for choir last night and was approved, so I get to stay. Whew! I'm relieved...I needed good news yesterday. I didn't even know there was a 2nd audition until they told me to prepare a piece or 2 for last night and it had me a bit worried. They said it's standard after 6 months, but I haven't BEEN there for 6 months, plus I was in the US for my dad's funeral for 6 weeks, and a few of the weeks that I WAS there, I didn't get to sing with them because it was dress rehearsals for performances. So for all intents and purposes, I've only been singing with them for 2, maybe 3 months. But it went well and I can stay. Yesterday ended better than it started at least!

Goofyernmost

:eek: Oh, I can't wait to see what the upcharge will be on this one?!!! :jawdrop:
I don't think it has anything to do with Disney. It is an outside source I believe. So no upcharge, just one huge excessive one, but, at least someone else is raking in the stupid money. Someday, probably the day before I die, I will have enough money to jump into the stupid money spending club.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Parent/teacher conferences this evening...DS is doing a bit better emotionally and his test scores were all great, so yay. DD's scores were all top notch and her preliminary advice for school is VWO (that's what she was shooting for because that's what she needs to do the dual immersion Dutch/English program in high school. As long as she keeps doing what she's doing, she's good to go. So excited for her...she's worked so so hard!

I had my 2nd audition for choir last night and was approved, so I get to stay. Whew! I'm relieved...I needed good news yesterday. I didn't even know there was a 2nd audition until they told me to prepare a piece or 2 for last night and it had me a bit worried. They said it's standard after 6 months, but I haven't BEEN there for 6 months, plus I was in the US for my dad's funeral for 6 weeks, and a few of the weeks that I WAS there, I didn't get to sing with them because it was dress rehearsals for performances. So for all intents and purposes, I've only been singing with them for 2, maybe 3 months. But it went well and I can stay. Yesterday ended better than it started at least!

Congratulations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom